WTF???

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
stupidtickets

WTF???

Post by stupidtickets »

ok i was at a party lastnight and this chick said "hey nice car. My dad has a dozen mx-3's and some other mazdas on his car lot." I asked her really, do you think he'll sell one to me for really cheap? thinkin i could sweet talk this girl into her "daddy" selling me a parts car or somthing. So i get her number and call her today. We go by her parents place and i talk to the man about the cars. And he tells me he has a car nobody wants to buy. He tells me its a "MX-7." I ask him if he means rx-7 and he says no i have some of those for sale too. He swears up and down it is. I have no clue if any where ever made. But... What do you guys think?
BPTurbo

Re: WTF???

Post by BPTurbo »

whats he smokin'?
stupidtickets

Re: WTF???

Post by stupidtickets »

ok check this out. i went by his lot too look at his "dozens of mx3's." he has two broke down pieces of crap in the back on trailers and thats all. they were gutted completely. no panels no axels nothing to salvage. he took me to the"mx-7" and i'll be damned if it wasnt an mx3 with the 3 broke off and some fool glued on some crooked a$$ 7 in its place. i started laughing and all he had to say was "if you didnt know any better would you buy it?" i said no. he said ok well its gone tomorrow with those 2(mx3s) anyway so its off my hands now.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”