KLZE Source

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MarcJ

KLZE Source

Post by MarcJ »

Guys,
A number of people have had problems getting the curved neck KLZE. Just wanted to let you know about my good experience with my KLZE source.

I had called and emailed about 5 different KLZE sources for prices and availability. I found Bob on Ebay, user ID enginesus. They had very good feedback so I decided to check them out. They had a long neck KLZE for auction and I emailed to see if they had a curved neck KLZE. Bob got in touch with me letting me know they had the curved neck ZE, and the price, and emailed pictures the next day. Bob was the first engine supplier to send me pictures. The pictures looked good so I ordered the engine.

The engine arrived in about a week at my mechanic's shop. It was a curved neck KLZE in good shape just as the pictures showed. I checked all the IDs as KurtKLZE web page shows. I did a leakdown test as well and was very pleased with the results. I then checked the out under the cam covers and checked out the plugs. The engine was in good shape for a used engine.

So that is my story... Just wanted to let you guys know about a good experience.

Marc

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”