Good bye forever.

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ikarus1

Re: Good bye forever.

Post by ikarus1 »

Surely you can see how offensive both your generalization and choice of language is...? C'mon man, I've read your other stuff & you definitely seemed better than that post indicates... right? [/qb]
This thread is a throw-away anyhow, not very informative about anything, and it equates to a temper tantrum by some who "knows so much"...
Yes I know many BMW owners and techs and this is pretty much how I feel...deal with any BMW dealer in Charlotte and you will understand completely.

The language? Dunno what that was in reference to but I apologize to those I offended....seems like everyone decided to get PC all of a sudden...

<small>[ June 22, 2004, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: J Love ]</small>
93 White MX-3 "Ebay special"
94 Green 626 V6 5-speed "family car"
94 Mazda B2300 SE "project turbo truk"
dewthis

Post by dewthis »

Cry me a river curt :crying: , maybe if you wasn't such an a$$ people would help you. I've seen several of your replies and most of them are negative and offensive. Its all right there,just look at your sig, you are a bastard!
65 shot > V8
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Curt, ignore the Rude and ignorant comments being made on this thread. You are a valued member of the MX3 forum. U've help countless Newbies including myself once upon a time. Losing a member like yourself, would be a great lose to the forum. I hope u reconsider this. Just think, by staying and posting the information u will help out more newbies.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

yo man sorry to hear this.. i kinda feel like this is my fault.. i posted that Steeb had a diagram, but i just forgot to get it from him. sorry for leavin ya hangin. :( but please dont leave!! all of us neeeeed yoouuu!!! lol your help in the past on various subjects has helped me personally a lot! i'm just sorry we werent able to help you this time
92 Autozam AZ3
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Man, I don't understand why you are so pissed off, sure some people weren't very nice to you. But I think you can handle that. Alot of your posts and replies are pretty blunt. LOL, I personally like them, but we are on the internet. People don't know you and may or may not take your comments the right way. People say things on this forum that they wouldn't say in real life. I have personally been thinking about doing the conversion to external coil with my ze. You just have to be aware of the ignorant people and ignore them, and realize that you are one of the senior members on this board and you know more than quite a few people on this board. And advice for your questions may take a little longer.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

Originally posted by Bubbaflaat:
Man, I don't understand why you are so pissed off, sure some people weren't very nice to you. But I think you can handle that. Alot of your posts and replies are pretty blunt. LOL, I personally like them, but we are on the internet. People don't know you and may or may not take your comments the right way. People say things on this forum that they wouldn't say in real life. I have personally been thinking about doing the conversion to external coil with my ze. You just have to be aware of the ignorant people and ignore them, and realize that you are one of the senior members on this board and you know more than quite a few people on this board. And advice for your questions may take a little longer.
That's very well expressed. :cool:
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Can't we all just get along?! :crying:
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Just stay here bud.. :shrug:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
valdigre

Post by valdigre »

maybe he is just saying that to hear how much we like him and appreciate his advice?
;)
"For those 10 seconds or less, I am free"
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

dont cry cuz nobody here knew the answer to your question or was to busy to reply. search curt! you tell people this all the time. actually just register on probetalk just browse u'll fine the answer in no time. this will save us that already have registered some time and sharpen your search skill some more.

tata
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

o ya.... when u say "people that have already done it" if u are talking about me cause i had the information then you are mistaken because i have not. i cant say the same for other people but im sure probably only a couple of people on here might have the setup you were asking for help with so nobody on here will know how to answer you anyway
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

This stuff is just plain silly!
valoncan

Post by valoncan »

You know what is the best human quality that we possess?, it's the envy and negative attitude towards knowledgable people.
Mx-3.com will be f-ed without curt man.
Stay dude, and don't give a f about what people have to say.
If you were rude or negative, that is your way of talking and handling situations, but you should defenitively stay, and not leave just because someone did not feel like sharing stuff with you.
PEACE
Never think that you will get two if you don't give one!!
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

He's only not posting in the V6 Tech Performance Forum.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I installed a straight neck KLZE in my car on my own because nobody else would share their information on how they did it. I'm not crying. Honestly, I have been slowly phasing out mx-3.com when it comes to performance and technical issues with the k-series engines. Probetalk has many, many more members that know what they are talking about and don't post their opinions, but they post their experience. Sadly enough, within the last year I have been feeling that mx-3.com is filling up with high school ricers trying to keEp up wiT 'DeR hOmIe iN 'dA NawwzZzZ'd cIViC yO......
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”