Altezza's on Ebay for $130

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Altezza's on Ebay for $130

Post by atlantamx3 »

Like the topic says-- <p> There are some Altezza's on Ebay for $130 right now. I though I got a good deal for $140-- these are a steal!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
monstar-mx-3

Re: Altezza's on Ebay for $130

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

last time i talked to Maxtrix, they said they where all on back order about two month ago. That's why the price went up to $180. But i guess they producing more which is making it cheaper to buy them!! :D
sheller

Post by sheller »

Be carefull of who you order these from off of ebay. I got a set from x3 racing and they completely screwed it up. They sent me two left ones. I emailed to complain and a week later they sent a message back telling me to send one of the left ones back and that they'd replace it with a right one. I sent it back immediately but emailed them again saying that I didn't appreciate having to pay return shipping on something that was their mistake. Several days later they responded again saying "oh, we'll email you a UPS ticket within the next day or so". 3 days later I finally received the ticket but by that point I'd long since mailed it. Then they "lost" my returned light in their warehouse and didn't find it until after I'd called in to find out where the hell my light was...this was 3 weeks later. And on top of all that, when I finally received the right side light it was matched to the left side. The first one had a black strip around the outside of the lense and this one didn't.
Needless to say I won't ever do business with them again and I hope that my negative word of mouth will keep others from using them in the future.
Steve
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

i bought mine from X3 racing the other day....got mine in a decent time frame, and received two great looking lights (right and left).<p> :shrug: , it sucks what happened to you. I hate when companies pull **** like that.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Who was the seller?
sheller

Post by sheller »

X3 Racing
It is unfortunate when they do that. Not only do they lose me as a future customer but possibly other people as well. My biggest complaint is response time. I mean we can't expect these companies to never make a mistake. However, it shouldn't take them a week to respond to an email and expect to have a happy customer. :(
Steve

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”