What 2 mx-ers got pulled over in Kanata!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Becker

What 2 mx-ers got pulled over in Kanata!!!

Post by Becker »

Funny story, so i got off work at 11:00pm on Tues night so me and a bud head to subway, after subway we head to bells corners (outside Ottawa)
i see 2 cop cars and 2 mx-3's on the side of the road and a third one driving past, i get to the stop lights and see 2 more mx-ers, Who was that? anyone on the board? i dont think i read anything about a meet. anyway the cops let the second mx-er go and the 1st one (dented door, large decal on the hatch, white, 17" rims) was still there after 20 min so i'm assuming it was bad news for him.
Just a little story for everyone to read. :p
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
Spydie

Re: What 2 mx-ers got pulled over in Kanata!!!

Post by Spydie »

interresting story.
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

Where are all these Ottawa mxers hiddin! I only know of 2! We need to have a big meet!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

I will be hidding for now T-Rose because I only got 4 cyl with nothing on it so far. I will go with every meet whenever I got atleast bodykit or somtin. If I got v6 atleast I have the guts to meet you guys....
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

Hey Darren there's a new member named Darren H hehe...he's looking for bumper lip...this might be out of topic but seems to be interesting because i thought that was you trying to make us believe you live in two places. I think he's from US.
MX#3

Post by MX#3 »

was that white 17 rims or white car, I see one red with white 17 near merivale area.
ye we need to meet. T-rose where did you get valve cover?
synap
Supporting Member

Post by synap »

Well it wasn't me I was at home :p (orleans)<p>...A local meet would be cool! i missed the one last month.
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by synap:
Well it wasn't me I was at home :p (orleans)<p>...A local meet would be cool! i missed the one last month.<hr></blockquote>
Well there's a carshow every Wednesday Night at Place d'Orleans. Steve Racine (Strac) and I both went together on Wednesday. The othe Darren H is not me. I usually go by "SPYDIE"
Honeybabes don't forget I have your Primelime. Speaking of Merivale area....I'm there EVERY NIGHT around 10:30 to pick my gf up at work. She works at the mall.
Off topic....I beat a 240 SX today on the 417 in a top speed go for all. I redlined at just over 200kph . That wouldn't have been a good time to get pulled over.
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

I got my valve cover from a friend of a friend.. his name is Eugine (i have no idea how to spell it) but hes a cool guy with tons of parts! and a KLZE's mx-3... i'm pretty sure hes on here too. I say all you ottawa mxer's come to the car shows every wed night at Place D'orleans Mall, just off the Queesway. That can be our new meeting place. Cause i dont think there was one before... Later!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
Becker

Post by Becker »

it was a white car with possibly white 17" rims as well...it's a dark stretch of road, but the huge decal on the hatch is a pretty big give away just look for that.
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

Hey Darren,<p>How about meeting you in Merivale mall when ou pick up your GF. You gonna be there tomorrow night(Saturday,June 14th)? <p>hey I can't wait to see mx3er driving along or stoping by in Tim Horton's or somtin. In this post we already have about 7 mx3s(ottawa area). Don't worry my friends maybe in 2 weeks I'll show my car to you.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I agreed with everybody with meeting at place d'orleans every week like Darren and I did last week..One thing's for sure I'm going next wednesday again...if the weather's ok<p>honeybabes, wasn't you suppose to e-mail me your msn so you can check out that spoiler??<p>Anyways, off to work now :(
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by babyblueMX3:
honeybabes, wasn't you suppose to e-mail me your msn so you can check out that spoiler??<p>Anyways, off to work now :( <hr></blockquote><p>Oops well I was waiting for you to go online or someting well maybe we never go at the same time. My bad man sorry. I'll email you right away.
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by honeybabes:
Hey Darren,<p>How about meeting you in Merivale mall when ou pick up your GF. You gonna be there tomorrow night(Saturday,June 14th)? <p>hey I can't wait to see mx3er driving along or stoping by in Tim Horton's or somtin. In this post we already have about 7 mx3s(ottawa area). Don't worry my friends maybe in 2 weeks I'll show my car to you.<hr></blockquote><p>No not on Saturday. But I will make a point of meeting you to deliver your stuff if you like tonight.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”