need a quick answer on ze ecu?!?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
C-MX-DA3

Re: need a quick answer on ze ecu?!?

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

yo!babyblue mx3 do you have the number engine land?, i have been looking for klze ecu that i can afford. although my car runs ok with the 2.5 ecu and 2.5 maf, but people with klzeecu says that the ecu helps and improve the gas mileage.
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

there is some good info on the ze ecu's at:<p>http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28967&perpage=15&highlight=turbo%20dyno&pagenumber=5<p>If it doesnt show up its at mx6.com under the klze sticky post.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C-MX-DA3:
yo!babyblue mx3 do you have the number engine land?, i have been looking for klze ecu that i can afford. although my car runs ok with the 2.5 ecu and 2.5 maf, but people with klzeecu says that the ecu helps and improve the gas mileage.<hr></blockquote><p>yeah it's 514-325-0888..
I just pick up the last one for 200CND..It's a kl36..There gonna have some more later..
don't forget that you can't use egr with ZE ecu..so if you have pollution test or whatever you wanna call it it's a no no
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”