Little bit of a problem HELLLLP

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mx34u2nve

Little bit of a problem HELLLLP

Post by mx34u2nve »

ok i just put my steeringwheel back on and do you wanna know what my new problems are:<p>sparks coming from random places on the engine ive been zapped like 1000 times<p>clutch smells like fire and i can hear it burning and squeeling<p>abs light is on and brakes sound like ****ing hell<p>rpm gauge reads 0 then 8 000 then 0 and so on<p>heat gauge reads redline hot<p>stereo comes on then goes off<p>radar detector goes on and off<p>now engine wont start<p>charge light comes on<p>so if you can help me with any of these problems it would be greatly appreciated. ****KKKKKKKKKK
Turbo 2.5l mx3
Spida

Re: Little bit of a problem HELLLLP

Post by Spida »

Did you remove any wireing when you changed the stearing wheel in the dash? I know this sound bovious but it shoudl to me like oen or more of the wiring harneses are messed up/not pluged in right. Also you could have a grounding problem somewhere in the wires from you engine bay, this would explain the probs and the getting zapped.
sorry I can be more help that pointing out what you have more than likely already tried.
Spida

Post by Spida »

Did you remove any wireing when you changed the stearing wheel in the dash? I know this sound bovious but it shoudl to me like oen or more of the wiring harneses are messed up/not pluged in right. Also you could have a grounding problem somewhere in the wires from you engine bay, this would explain the probs and the getting zapped.
sorry I can be more help that pointing out what you have more than likely already tried.
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

definitely an electrical problem, theres is no way that all those problems could happen at once from putting your steering wheel back on, and it sounds like a short too, cuz stuff likes to spark when it shorts out, maybe you pinched a wire somewhere.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
mx34u2nve

Post by mx34u2nve »

ya this wire wasn't grounded right or something i just shook around the wires a bit and got them not to be touch eachother and problem solved thanks guys. I'm going to take my car into mazda dealesrhip tommorow and get them to rewire all the bad wireing in my car cause there's quite a bit. how much do you think that will cost?
Turbo 2.5l mx3
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

at a Mazda dealer? probably a lot, especially if they need to order/use OEM parts. You'd probably be better off finding a local shop that deals with car electronics. Even people who install high-quality car stereos, car alarms, etc. might be able to help you. Ask around, I'm sure an employee at one of these places would do it under the table to get some extra cash.
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

mx34u2nve bud, i suggest you get yourself the factory service manual.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”