Jeez

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mx34u2nve

Jeez

Post by mx34u2nve »

K i don't know where this belongs but ya, i've noticed that every question i or other people ask people seem to ***** about "THIS HAS ONLY BEEN ASKED A MILLION TIMES" "have you heard of the search engine". for the time that you guys ***** about it, why don't you just give people a direct answer. like seriously, or just tell them nicely that they can use the search thing.<p>[ January 27, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
Turbo 2.5l mx3
davidosk024

Re: Jeez

Post by davidosk024 »

i agree<p>some ppl dont even know about the search, and also no question is a dumb question!!!<p>Its probably good to rehash questions and re answer them or have a ultimate info forum where we can all peruse all the most informative posts
from kl-ze swaps to Suspension costs and best type of suspension for the mx-3, to air filters and little things.
In
Eunos 30x, v6
KL-ZE, 2.5in exhaust, K&N intake
Unichip, LSD, 13lb flywheel, ACT2 clutch, NGK iridium Plugs, Top Gun Leads...<p>Goin In
Cams, Headers, TB, Extractors,
Bored to 2.8, Mazdaspeed Struts, Mazdaspeed strut tops,
Mazdaspeed swaybars, Eibach springs, Cusco Adj. Strut tops, Body kit, Altezza lights, Short shifter, Crossdrilled rotors and Calipers from AP racing, Braided brake lines, Braided clutch line, Mazdaspeed steering wheel, Mazdaspeed Leather shift knob,
MI-Archangel

Post by MI-Archangel »

im no stanger to being yelled at all i do is ask a question cuz i needed help i even say its not in search but all the ****ing retards r like ya it is im like show me a link then no one responds persoannly i think alot of these people r ****ing scum
pelado

Post by pelado »

We got a sayin' down south, let's see if you boys kin figger it out: "A bit dawg barks."<p>Yep, I type "search" a lot. I type it for you guys that spit out a question without searching first, ask a question that obviously could have been found with a search, ask a question that's been asked on the current page of topics (not to mention the back pages of topics you could view if you'd just do it), or ask a question that could have been answered if only you would learn how to use the online shop manual.<p>So what if a search turns up 50 threads? That's more info than you'll get with the post of an average new topic. Read 'em all, maybe you'll learn something. <p>If you wanna be spoon fed, ask yer mama to do it. If you ask to be spoon fed here, don't start whining when some a**hole like me gives you a heaping helping of sh*t!<p> :D :D :D<p>[ January 27, 2003: Message edited by: pelado ]</p>
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

i'm going to have to agree with pelado here. i normally don't get into this particular debate, but i KEEP seeing it, so i figured i'd add my .02. when i first came on here looking for info on swaps and the like, there wasn't a whole lot of info out. so i took it upon myself to research and to talk directly with people that knew about it. how did i find these people you may ask? it's simple, i did a search on here and on the yahoo groups and found people that had posted about it. just reading the posts alone helped me out a great deal(HINT). talking to the person helped out as well. even with the help i got, i still had to do my OWN research for certain areas. so when people come on here wanting to know things without even trying to find the answer for themselves, it kinda gets to me. it comes down to being lazy, IMO. people say they don't see the search function. it's hard to believe, but ok, i'll go with it. if someone tells you to search(and lets you know where the itty bitty search button is) be thankful. nobody coud say anything about it and you'd still be left in the dark. don't be afraid to find stuff on your own. it's this repetitive crap that makes us veterans(so we've been labeled) irritated with answering posts. i have NO problem helping someone out. there's times i've spent hours on AOL helping someone out with a swap. i enjoy it. what i don't like is the same questions that are answered in other posts and the FAQ that i help write. if someone has a specific question, fine. when i say specific, i mean it's an educated question meaning they've done their OWN research and still don't understand something. if that's the case, by all means, ask away. ok, i guess i'm done. have a nice day :)<p>[ January 27, 2003: Message edited by: cre8v mx3 ]</p>
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

not to be the one to bring up old news. We have indeed answered this question lots of times.
The search feature is there so that we dont have to answer the same question 50 thousand times. and YES, if you search, I would bet 70% of all questions in the archive have been asked multiple times. Yes, simple questions can be answered fairly quickly. But I personally wont spend another 15 mins of my time writing out a procedure thats already been written by me in the past. The people I see complaining are not the ones answering the questions. I dont mean to sound like an jerk, but I personally dont have the time to answer every single question. I hate to be blunt, but if you dont like the website, dont visit it.
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

so whats the big deal ? if you don't want to read the same questions over and over again or answer them,then just don't.let someone who doesn't mind answer them.by the way will a 2.5l v6 engine from a 94 ford probe fit in my 94 mx3 gs? lol
all i ask is that morgan die in a car crash
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

...try not to double post :) <p>Because, usually the people who ask, are new, havent even tried to find the answer, havent read the rules or the FAQ, want to know NOW, and get mad because they have to look for it. They also get upset because noone answers them after someone says search. If noone said search, would they get their answer? Probably not. As said before Im not trying to be a Jerk, but Atleast TRY to find out the answer, dont expect everyone to just explain in detail over and over again... BTW, i havent told anyone to search in a long time.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”