Power Window goes up Sloooow!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MX3Gurl

Power Window goes up Sloooow!

Post by MX3Gurl »

Hey gang, <P>i have a 95' Mx-3 GS and i noticed my driver side window goes up very sloooow when its halfway up, then speeds up again. it goes up for a sec and then it really slows down, almost stops, but it creeps then speeds up again close to the top. i have no problems when it goes down. <P>Anyhow, just wondering if anyone else have this problem. <P>i was thinkin' of taking the door panels out, but i don't know what to look for.<P>Thanks again.
pelado

Re: Power Window goes up Sloooow!

Post by pelado »

Look in the online shop manual, you need to grease the tracks.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
MX3Gurl

Post by MX3Gurl »

online shop manual? is this on the forum somewhere? if not, could you please send me the link. <P>Thanks again!
xtreme_X

Post by xtreme_X »

well , i have the exact problem had to use my hand to left up the window so i can close it , i can't just leave it wide open
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

If your car is a 92-93 go to the <A HREF="http://www.mazdamaniac.com" TARGET=_blank>www.mazdamaniac.com</A> site and check out the online shop manuel.<P>If not check out the one on the <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com" TARGET=_blank>www.mx-3.com</A> website. It's one of the links in the left column.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

its a rather simple procedure that makes more sense than just lifting the window with your hand. You open the door and clean the track removing any residue or debri, then grease with automotive grease. Make sure you dont get any on the window tho.. its a ***** to get off if you have tint.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

doesnt look like a Technical/Performance V6 question...
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
MX3Gurl

Post by MX3Gurl »

Thanks everyone for all your help. i checked out the online manual and its really useful. i wasn't aware this existed because my favourites linked directly to the forum... :)
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX3Gurl:<BR><STRONG>ProtegeSTS: well, i have a V6 and i was asking a technical question regarding my power windows. if the thread is stricly for engines, than i appologize. They should of called it "Engine Performance V6" or something like that for us newbies!... :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Right on :D Stick it to em... :D
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”