Wonder stuff!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Black Magic

Wonder stuff!!

Post by Black Magic »

I have a ´92 gs 167.000km on it. it was burning quit a lot of oil. It was getting quit irritating, especially the blue smoke and the light smell of burning oil. I wanted to replace the valve seals, but they charged me 200$ for that, instead of that i tried an additive. ´Wynn´s Stop Smoke´!! It´s on there for about a week now, but the smoke and smell are totally gone! After a day i didn´t smell burning oil anymoren, even when I was driving hard. Well, I just checked my oil line and the car hadn´t just any of the oil, so for me this absolutly works!! <BR>I don´t know if this product is available in the US but a wanted to let you guys know anyway!
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
bad_mazda

Re: Wonder stuff!!

Post by bad_mazda »

Ive been running out of oil extremly fast. I know its not leaking because i park in the same places every day and its not coming out as smoke like the other guys but im loosing it somewhere? anyone have any ideas? My engine just got up around 165,000 miles and im changing the timeing belt next week im hoping to find something out then.
Kf-ze
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Use the real oil, not synthetic. The synthetic is too thin, no matter what the bottle says about high milage. Once you get to around 140,000mi then forget that long lasting stuff.
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

i just switched to the high mileage stuff by castrol gtx and found that it stays cleaner and my engine is quiter<BR>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

well i had kinda the same problem. i found out where my oil was going though. it wasnt leaving my engine just getting mixed in with the radiator. i found out when i did a radiator flush. itnstead of me getting green liquid out i got black liquid to come out. my guess was the head gasket was going or it was gone. i didnt even bother to find out though i figured that was enough motivation to go and get the kl-ze :) you might want to check your radiator to see if you still have nuthing but antifreeze and water in there. just a suggestion. hope thats not the problem with your oil. good luck.
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jspec:<BR><STRONG>well i had kinda the same problem. i found out where my oil was going though. it wasnt leaving my engine just getting mixed in with the radiator. i found out when i did a radiator flush. itnstead of me getting green liquid out i got black liquid to come out. my guess was the head gasket was going or it was gone. i didnt even bother to find out though i figured that was enough motivation to go and get the kl-ze :) you might want to check your radiator to see if you still have nuthing but antifreeze and water in there. just a suggestion. hope thats not the problem with your oil. good luck.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If I recall corectly, if your head gasket is gone, you won't lose oil into your cooling system, you'll lose antifreeze into the oil (very bad situation). I could be wrong tho [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

well that was just my guess. like i said i didnt waste my money tryin to figure out how my oil was going into my cooling system. i went straight to throwing the kl-ze in. i figured if my engine was loosing the oil into the cooling system it was time for a new engine anyways. lol
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”