My Goodbyes

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Quazi5

My Goodbyes

Post by Quazi5 »

Well Ladies and Gents, It happened to me as well. My baby has spun her last wheel and joined my ex-fiance up above. Sometimes I hate what life throws at me. Now I'm sitting here with the biggest bruse from left shoulder to right hip and serious pains in my chest, but still here to bore you folks for one last time because of it. Yes, this is my last post and wanted to tell you all thank you for your most informative lessons and debates. Please forgive me if I borred anyone so much that they hate me. David, Barry, MazdaManiac, and Precidian, I espessially want to thank you all for taking the time to moderate and help with your infinite knowledge. I hope no one else goes through the pain and trouble that I have for lack of attention. i wish you all well, safe travels and safe driving be upon you all. <BR>Fairwell! :(<BR>Blake.
Blake Gibson<BR>'93 Black MX-3 GS<BR>Anyday is a good day if I'm in my MX-3.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: My Goodbyes

Post by Custommx3 »

Sorry about that man, I hope everything gets better for ya. I appreciate the comments, maybe one day you'll get another.
Quazi5

Post by Quazi5 »

oh... and 1 more thing. David, Barry, anyone else: I've taken pictures of my baby and in the process of getting them developed. I'd like them posted on the decieced MX-3 pages if at all possible.
Blake Gibson<BR>'93 Black MX-3 GS<BR>Anyday is a good day if I'm in my MX-3.
precidian

Post by precidian »

take care and good luck. Hopefully from here on, thing will work out for you.<BR>Thanks for the comments..<P>cheers,
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
Tman

Post by Tman »

Man...Thats depressing. Im sorry man! :(
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”