thermo spacers from outlaw engineering

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Jspec

thermo spacers from outlaw engineering

Post by Jspec »

I was wondering if anyone has baught those spacers from outlaw engineering. im going to tackle that tomorrow along with new thermostat and trying to figure out if i connected my egr valve correctly when i did the "swap". if you have put those in your car please let me know if it helped like it said it would. also im hoping these spacers will work better at sealing my intake to the head too. wish me luck!
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!
lazzyie

Re: thermo spacers from outlaw engineering

Post by lazzyie »

use rtv sealant, it should work fine plus they are reuseable!
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Jspec

Re: thermo spacers from outlaw engineering

Post by Jspec »

ok well i have worked all day long and got those thermo spacers in. i must admit that they do keep the engine cooler. also i seem to have fixed that slight leak i had between the intake and head. but now i am faced with a new problem! the car finally runs without stalling while tryin to idle but the idle now is very speradic now. and also my radiator is shot. it just leaks what i pour in. hmmm it seems if its not one thing its another.
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”