$850 KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ghandi1981

Re: $850 KLZE

Post by ghandi1981 »

i have 3 times now and he hasnt responded....<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

First off, I try and reply to all emails I get. <P>I havn't heard anything new about it, but I will post it when I get it. Thanks for the inquiry tho
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Bad news. I have been talkin to my contact, and the guy he gets the engines from, is being, qnd I quote "an a--hole." For now the buy is on hold. ALthough, I have called engine land (1-877-966-0888) and they have them for $1500CDN (~$950USD) althought Dave Coleman has said some people have gotten them for as little as $700. There is a waiting list for them tho. If I get any more information on them, I will definatly post it. Sorry for the inconvienence.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Do you know how long that waiting list is?<P>Thanks.<P>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aiden:<BR><STRONG>Do you know how long that waiting list is?<P>Thanks.<P>~A</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I provided the number, it's a free call
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”