Whats What?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Droopy

Whats What?

Post by Droopy »

Ok i have a 1993 Mx-3 GS<BR>it has the rasberry metalic paint<BR>but after running aroung on here ive noticed like only canadian cars or whatever have that the only signs and stickers on my car are the MX-3 V6 on the hatch and GS on the drivers side front quarter so somebody help me out her what kinda car is mine?
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..
Maddbuck

Re: Whats What?

Post by Maddbuck »

if it is raspberry metallic and has leather seats inside then you have the 93 special edition. it should have power windows, doors and sunroof. 15" rims. check on the inside of the drivers side door and you'll be able to tell is it is a special edition :roll:
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

Ok i got all that leather steering wheel and shifter<BR>but wouldnt it say "SE" or Special Edition or something insted of GS?
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

No, I have the Raspberry Special Edition and the car is basically a GS with cosmedic additions - that's it.. there are no labels on the car except maybe the 25 year anniversary sticker on the side of the car.
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

See i dont have the 25th ann. sticker on there either.... :(
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

you got leather seats?
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

I got eveerything they talked about leather seats steering wheel power windows and sun roof... but aint no stickers in or out of the car that say SE just GS
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

did you look in the door like I said and where the paint code is it should say Special Edition. <BR>the 25th ani sticker is for the canadian models only. mine has a silver/black/silver stripe down the side, does anybody else have this? :roll:
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

Yea i looked in there but there was not SE or Special Edition on it but the paint code is 6v which is the Rasberry Metalic
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

my bad, try the passenger side.<BR>there is a sicker there on mine and it has vehicle type engine displacement and there is "special edition" written on it under grade. :roll:
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

I just checked that side and there is no SE no where on any of the stickers
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

sorry dude, I searched everywhere for ya and there is no other marking anywhere to suggest it is a SE the only other thing I can suggest is run the VIN with a mazda dealership to see what it comes up as identification on type. as for that sticker it seems to be a shiping label of some sorts, who knows why it is still there. it has the heading of vehicle identification and then has all the other stuff on it like destination and type.<P>Why is it important to find out whether it is a SE, if you don't mind me asking.<P>Other than colour, leather and rims, it is a GS MX-3 with those unique additions to make it special. :roll:
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

Its just ive been seeing all these different types and wanted to know exactly what it was cuz i read that they were like limited to 2000 or something is that true?!?<BR>i only paid 2400$ for the car and aint had nuthing but minor problems with it.....
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

I heard that they are limited to 2000 but dunno if it is just cananda, usa or both.<P>$2400 is a damn good price you got there. how many miles on it?<BR>Bought mine last october for $6000 but I thought that was a good price concidering it had only 68000 miles on it. the only problems had so far is the distributor died and last week the battery died, concidering the car is 9 years old with the original battery I think it did good. <P>do you have the silver/black stripe down the side or is that unique to my car?<P>what mods are you planning on it?<BR> :roll:
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

Well I aint got no stripe its got 120,000<BR>but im a mechanic and its comein out and im gonna rebuild it and boar it out<BR>but as for the mod thats where yall come in cuz i can do the work but i dont know whats good or not when it comes to stuff like that so if someone could send me a list of all the best or semi-best mods they know of it would help out alot.....
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”