White MX in LANSING

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
NateDog

White MX in LANSING

Post by NateDog »

hey does any 1 know who drives a white MX w/ the aggressor kit on it. my friends raced it in there black 2k Cav. in lansing michigan today. please get me any info thanx.<p>[ March 02, 2003: Message edited by: Nate Dog ]</p>
chrisboden

Re: White MX in LANSING

Post by chrisboden »

More importantly, who won the race? :)
Christopher "Duck" Boden
President/C.E.O.
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup.org
Because the Geek shall inherit the Earth!
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Agreed!! Please dont say the cav won...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Post by Guest »

the cav probably did win, as far as i know they are similar in HP and have more torque, could be wrong though, when i first got my car my bud always kicked my *** in his 2001 black 2dr cav,but i wasnt the greatist with stick then.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

You never know, maybe he had a KLZE or BPT. In either case, he would smoke the cav(assuming the cav has a stock engine).
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

yeah my friend said that the guy was being an @$$ as well. my friend just picked up his g/f's car (the Cav)and was taking it home. then the guy was revving his engine at a light so what else could he have done. all that is done to the cav. is an intake filter and muffler. he said that his g/f's 4 door automatic smoked the mazda till he hit 108 then he backed off...... but he said that the mx-3 was in his blind spot the hole time

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”