kl-ze performance

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
spitfire

kl-ze performance

Post by spitfire »

I have a kl-ze now I want it to push my car to or past the 10 second limit links and sugestions welcome
I am looking into a way to put turbo under the hood and will let you all know how where as soon as I find out
93mxrgs

Re: kl-ze performance

Post by 93mxrgs »

ummmmm stengthen the internals a TON.. and run an ungodly amount of Nitrous :)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
spitfire

Post by spitfire »

I aready have a nos system 2 stage custom. first stage 125 second stage 175 with twin twenty pounders backing everything up<BR>what about turbos
I am looking into a way to put turbo under the hood and will let you all know how where as soon as I find out
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spitfire gs:<BR><STRONG>I aready have a nos system 2 stage custom. first stage 125 second stage 175 with twin twenty pounders backing everything up<BR>what about turbos</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>You're a riot.<BR>You're also lying.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
spitfire

Post by spitfire »

cost me a little over a grand. they aint that hard to build just like intake manifolds all it takes is the knowlage and tools. it also took me 2 months to get the system to work propper. you can get parts for nos systems and modify them to do what you want them to do. and Dave I dont lie. and thank you for ansering the questions that I asked you earlier to day
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spitfire gs:<BR><STRONG>cost me a little over a grand. they aint that hard to build just like intake manifolds all it takes is the knowlage and tools. it also took me 2 months to get the system to work propper. you can get parts for nos systems and modify them to do what you want them to do. and Dave I dont lie. and thank you for ansering the questions that I asked you earlier to day</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hmm, stock bottom end? dont think so pal
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

DAMNIT.... MODERATORS VISIT PROBE TALK. STEAL BS FLAG LOL... spitfire ur a total FREAKIN MORON LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!...... to my knowlegde there is NO One sprayin that much to a k series motor... atleast not anyone that has done it repetitivly
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Redline

Post by Redline »

uh...why? Stage 1 and 2? 175 shot of N20? Not possible in many stock engines if any...the only thing I have ever seen do that and sruvive is a very heavily built Monto Carlo engine...it ran 10.1 i beleive with a engine putting out 400 something... why lie... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Worthless topic :roll:
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”