please respond ASAP about KL-ZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
pelado

Re: please respond ASAP about KL-ZE

Post by pelado »

Search archived messages for what to look for.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
ProGTR

Post by ProGTR »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrprecidia:<BR><STRONG>The computer has been reprogramed to KL-ZE specs. The manifold I bought after. And if I do pop off the valve cover what should I look for? I have a picture because I took the covers off when I bought it to polish the valve covers. The intake runners are square like the ones on the KL-ZE.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well if the heads are also Square then it's a ZE.
ProGTR

Post by ProGTR »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonic:<BR><STRONG>ProGTR, the funny thing is I have a 2,900lb Probe <B>WITH</B> 17's and have run a low 15 w/stock motor for the most part. Then again, I'm racing at 500'.<BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes but you have to remember his running 17's on a car that use to only have 15's stock. That's a big difference in height and will effect gear ratio quite a bit.<P>A Probe with 17's is only slightly bigger then stock if the proper tire size is choosen.<P>A high 14 to low 15 is something he should be getting, but that would also depend on location and how above he is from sea level.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”