Put the KL-ZE , and the accessory ....

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
racefear

Put the KL-ZE , and the accessory ....

Post by racefear »

I will put this motor in two month and I want to say what it's recommended to put with the 2.5 L KL-ZE?? <BR> I think of a : - PRM Intake<BR> - Torsion bar<BR> <BR> :D ;) <P><A HREF="http://www.multimania.com/modifiedcar/Mazda_MX3_MY9.jpg" TARGET=_blank>My CAR :</A>
_ ______________________________ _
MX-3 2.5 KL-ZE, kl-36 ECU, Millenia Intake, Outlaw Phenolic Spacer, Custom CAI, Catco 2 1/2 Hi-Flow Cat, Dual Megan Muffler, Mx3 Flywheel, Rear Strut Bar, Unorthodox UDP, Pacesetter Short Shifter, Cross Drilled Front Disk, Tokiko Blue Shock, H&R Coil, 17 inch white Motegie MR7 with Toyo Tire, Blue Metalic and Full Body Kit.......etc.....
14.61@97 MPH
killerpickle

Re: Put the KL-ZE , and the accessory ....

Post by killerpickle »

<A HREF="http://www.corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>www.corksport.com</A> <A HREF="http://www.prmracing.com" TARGET=_blank>www.prmracing.com</A>
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
racefear

Post by racefear »

:(
MX-3 2.5 KL-ZE, kl-36 ECU, Millenia Intake, Outlaw Phenolic Spacer, Custom CAI, Catco 2 1/2 Hi-Flow Cat, Dual Megan Muffler, Mx3 Flywheel, Rear Strut Bar, Unorthodox UDP, Pacesetter Short Shifter, Cross Drilled Front Disk, Tokiko Blue Shock, H&R Coil, 17 inch white Motegie MR7 with Toyo Tire, Blue Metalic and Full Body Kit.......etc.....
14.61@97 MPH
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

ok ready, shave flywheel, get an Underdrive pulley, replace motor mounts with stock ones or get the stiffer Mazdaspeed ones, you can also inject your stock ones to stiffen them up. Upgrade the clutch cause the stock one can't hold up long with the increase of hp and torque, Go with the ACT Stage II first next choice would be Vitek or Centerforce. While you at it you might as well replace the axles with some reman's. :roll: ummm that will get you started! good luck
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
racefear

Post by racefear »

Thanks for your reply, this will help me !<P>MY CAR :<BR> Image
14.61@97 MPH
racefear

Post by racefear »

Thanks for your reply, this will help me !<P>MY CAR :<BR> Image
14.61@97 MPH

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”