Would like suggestions...

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Rich MX3

Would like suggestions...

Post by Rich MX3 »

I am having trouble opening the driver's seat window. It is not powered just the handle. It opens and closes but I have trouble closing it when it's almost shut, it takes a lot of effort. I figure it won't open next year after this winter so I want to get it fixed. Does anyone know how much it is to fix? Any alternatives or suggestions? <P>Also, my trunk and fuel filler switches are also hard to open. The steel handles attached to the switches are rusted and I have to pull it real hard to get them to open and push them back when I'm done. Anybody else have the same problem? How much is it to get fixed? Any alternatives or suggestions?<P>Thanks. :)
Richard Y.<BR>'94 Black GS<BR>Stock V6, minor mods
Alt-Tab

Re: Would like suggestions...

Post by Alt-Tab »

If you're talking about the two levers on the floor that you pull to open the hatch/tank, I could sell you mine. I will do all I can to get the insurance company to let me keep the car, but it's still up in the air now. Keep a lookout in the For Sale forum, and I'll post whether I am selling parts or not.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”