EXAUST QUESTION

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Joksta69

EXAUST QUESTION

Post by Joksta69 »

I WANT A LOUD a-- KILLER SOUNDING MUFFLER , EXAUST SYSTEM BUT I NEED SUMMIN CHEAP WHAT CAN YOU RECOMMEND?
dorin

Re: EXAUST QUESTION

Post by dorin »

The cheapest thing is to drill a few holes in your existing muffler ;-)<P>Seriously, I got a Ractive stainless steel muffler and 2.5" catback pipe installed for $500CDN which is reasonably cheap.<P>I imagine any of the generic performance mufflers will do for you, but beware how loud you get them.<P>------------------<BR> dorin@canada.com
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joksta69:<BR><B>I WANT A LOUD a-- KILLER SOUNDING MUFFLER , EXAUST SYSTEM BUT I NEED SUMMIN CHEAP WHAT CAN YOU RECOMMEND?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Try JCWhitney.com the entire system from behind the CAT is $144 including the muffler. Spend an additional $200 and youget a big fat hog of a blower silencer included for those days when your driving miss Daisy!!!<P>------------------<BR>Justin E. Evans<BR>Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I got me a OBX ns01 muffler and 2.25" exhaust this weekend. Everybody loves it. Sounds low, not like a weed-eater. but loud.<BR>Annoying though I think so Im going to add a resonator.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”