Just Got Sponsored

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
NateDog

Re: Just Got Sponsored

Post by NateDog »

when i applied, my car was bone stock. i just got it and came accross the application. right now i have relocated my battery to the hatch, custom v-cover, and hybrid intake system. getting a roof scoop and coilovers this thursday.
mattster

Post by mattster »

geez something doesn't sound right, was this some sort of sweepstakes or prize drawing? i never knew some company would throw 10 grand at a bone stock MX?<p>ps. how far is charlotte from grand rapids? i am moving to michigan for college, maybe we could meet up?<p>[ February 12, 2003: Message edited by: mattster ]</p>
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Did you have to tell them what you would do with the money, or what kind of sound system/performance ideas you had in mind?
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Sounds like you got the best type of sponshorship, one where you keep the stuff. ;) They did that with a gsx eclipse here, painted it what color he wanted, supra lights, body kit, huge turbo, some other engine upgrades, the kid was dumb and let everyone drive it, then he wrecked it. Now he drives a BMW M3, nice in its own way (very fast too), but I'd rather have the eclipse. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

i dont have to tell them what mods i am going to do. GR is like 40 minutes from hastings, when u r living here in Mich. email me and we can meet up this summer :D that would be sweet. me and my car club goes up to rogers plaza like every weekend about. hit me up later

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”