GROUP BUY for the new G-Force Bodykit

This forum is only for posting information pertaining to group buys. (Administrators must give access to group buy organizers before a new group buy is added.) Please contact forums@MX-3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to be given access to this forum as only group buy organizers will be allowed to post here once it is set up. MX-3.com holds no responsibility for the validity of any Group Buys that are posted in this forum, so be sure to research who you are dealing with before sending your money.
marsinner

GROUP BUY for the new G-Force Bodykit

Post by marsinner »

Alright boys and girls<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.nl/nieuws/bodykitt.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.nl/nieuws/bodykitt.html</A> <P>I called the owner and spoke with him an hr ago about the new kit, he said its excellent quality fibreglass, made by a dude here in TORONTO (finally local shops). He said he may have more parts coming especially for the MX3 since its been ignored for years. <P>I am organizing a group buy of a purchase of this kit within 2 months TOPS. <BR>The price for package is 950 CND = 560US or so + shipping costs. Thats for the total package, skirts, hood scoops, rear /front bumper.<P>If there is at least 5 people purchasing, he'd give us a wicked deal, if more than 5, well I'm sure it'd be even sweeter. <P>So far, there is me, Kevin, that are 100% sure we want it ASAP. <P>We need at least 3 more to get the deal. <P>I am going to try and get over to his new shop to see his custom MX this week and work out the details. I will bring my Cam and take some pics of the parts and post them very soon.<P>So if you are 120% sure you want this, and I mean 120%, whether you are in the States, Australia or wherever, get back to me at 1 of these 2:<P>madcapmedia@prontomail.com<BR>marsinner@hotmail.com :D
marsinner

Re: GROUP BUY for the new G-Force Bodykit

Post by marsinner »

Yes it comes with a scoop , well it showes it in that pic anyways, and he said it does, I already have a scoop and custom cut air vents on mine, so I'll prolly switch it over and get a roof scoop instead. <P>The guy closed his shop and wont open till the 7th, but i made an appointment to see him on sat morning...no location as of yet, its somewhere on the weston rd and kipling area he said. You think you may be in?
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

how much is it for just the front bumper? shipping and everything. also can he ship to the us?
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
larz13

Post by larz13 »

Is there any pics of the rear bumper and hood scoop and can we just order one part of the body kit or is it all or nothing.
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

I think I like this kit, although it looks like if your car is lowered the front bumper will be sitting on the ground (just telling by this one pic). His car doesn't look like it's lowered at all, and the bumper is way low. Any thoughts about this?<P>All in all, pretty nice... and the price is certainly right. I'd like to see more angles of this kit and at least one of the rear piece. :D<p>[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: 2.5mx3 ]
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

hey, i'm definitely in but i need to see more pics and get more info...what would the costs be getting it across the border? do the mesh grill pieces come with the kit? let me know, cause i'm really in the need for a kit.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Karl

Post by Karl »

hey i would be interested it buying that kit too. i want to see some more pics to(the rear) and would we get a even better deal if there is 5 people or more to buy it. and if there is no tax on it if we buy it before march is over let me know b/c i like the sound off that. I'm glad that it is in toronto b/c i'm in nova scotia and can be shipped quickly to me here. let me know more ok cause i want to get it. u can also e-mail me at karl_verner@hotmail.com if u need to reach me.<BR>Thanks. :cool:
mx3ADAM

Post by mx3ADAM »

count me in!!!! im from t.o. as well
I EAT HONDAS FOR BREAKFAST!!!<P>MMMMM HONDA, TASTES LIKE "CHICKEN"!!
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey, I'm interested in this kit too. But I, like most everyone else, would like some more info ( shipping cost to the US, mesh grills come with or not, more pics and at different angles, etc...well, my email is HOTSIIT@excite.com if you need to get ahold of me, and u can count me in on this group buy. thanks in advance, lates,<P>oh yeah, also where would you put the turn signals in at?, in the small triangle holes, that look like they dont have any mesh in them? just thought id ask, later<P>chris 93RS<p>[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: hotsiit ]
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

hey I may be interested in a couple pieces too. but I need pics
Live hard, drive fast, back down to no one.
jordanmx3

Post by jordanmx3 »

you can definitly count me in, just like eveybody else i'd like to know how much shipping to the states. And I definitley want this by the end of March!!
jordanmx3

Post by jordanmx3 »

you can definitly count me in, just like eveybody else i'd like to know how much shipping to the states. And I definitley want this by the end of March!!

Return to “Parts Group Buys”