hey

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

hey

Post by Dali »

Finally got around to registering on the site (busy life). any way been visiting for about 7 months now, the first month was to check out what you guys liked-hated about our ride before i bought one and helped me check for factory problems. anywho i bought a white 93 v6. been lovin it but it is now parked till spring/summer. just thought to say hi, time to go to work. talk to you soon. by the way my name is monte and i live in williams lake bc.
1993 White gs klze.
your2slow

Re: hey

Post by your2slow »

Welcome to the board. :) :D
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Welcome to the UBB.
whinypunk

Post by whinypunk »

sweet man. welcome to the board
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Hey Monte (dali)<p>Welcome to the board. I know 2 girls from Williams Lake. How old are u? U might know them. Anyways. Welcome to the board! If u ever come to Kamloops let me know. I believe I am the only Kamloops member. We'll get together. Peace
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

im 27, going to head down to kamloops as soon as my car is back on the road, wont be till april-may, got to fix a cv joint, pretty sure that is the problem, makes a clicking sound when accelerating around corners-turning. thanks guys.
1993 White gs klze.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Cool. Drop a message on the board when ur thinkin about heading to Kamloops. I might see u around. Hopefully I should be easy to spot by then
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
marius

Post by marius »

Welcome to the MX-3 world Monte (Dali).
Just wondering, how much did your ride cost.
Was it private or from a dealer? I'm asking this because I'm thinking of selling my automatic GS and getting a 5 speed GS.
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

hey darius. bought my ride from a dealer in vancouver (yes yes motors), i paid 6500. for it but they originaly wanted 8500. it had been in a little accident, no real damage but ive been taking the front end apart now and have to bend some metal back and need to replace the front passenger headlight (if some one has a cheap one please contact me unclesluggo@shaw.ca) anywho it had 120k on it, runs great, friction gear just started to rattle befo i parked her. very glad i bought one. dont get mad, originaly went to van to buy a mx6 or dodge avenger but the sellers backed out, i had bodykits on order for these cars
but as soon as i test drove the mx3 i bought it. :)
1993 White gs klze.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”