need help bad

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
jwillistyl55

need help bad

Post by jwillistyl55 »

ok i dunno what the prob is but it goes like this i have a 15" kicker comp sub hooked up to a pyle 600 watt amp...now it worked for like 2 weeks then stopped (no poppin so its now blown and i tested it but ill explain that in a lil) so i called the place i bought it told em my prob and they said it was blown so i bought a new one...hooked it up and still nothin not even the lowsy 2 weeks...so i have another amp in my car a 150 for my speakers tried both on that and they played but didnt hit...so they arent blown...then to check the pyle amp i hooked my speakers up to the 600 and they worked so it aint the amp....now in my setup i have monster cable runnin to a capacitor running to a distributor which splits and powers both amps now i check all fuses and replaced them also and still no go can anyone help me???!!!
SPEED KILLS! SAVE A LIFE! DRIVE A HONDA!!!
jwillistyl55

Re: need help bad

Post by jwillistyl55 »

also one more question i might just be gettin rid of that stuff if it aint gonna work so i was wonderin about speakers that have great bass i mean im gonna need it if my sub dont work out thanks again<p>cody
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

oh i forgot to mention i rewired the whole thing bought all new cable a new cap and dist. so ive tried EVERYTHING!! well not everything or the thing would work but im gettin tired of it and im about to throw the **** out the window when im doin 75 on the highway
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

before u throw it away give it to me. n e ways im not sure exactly what u mean by don't work. do u mean the amps come on but there is no sound or the amps don't come on or what. give me more details and i might be bale to help u
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

Someone should try Adire audios new componet set. If i had the money for them + an amp for them i'd get em. But ya they look SWEET. They are called "Kodas" i think... check em out on www.adireaudio.com , They will give you more bass out of speakers then you need.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by T-Rose:
Someone should try Adire audios new componet set. If i had the money for them + an amp for them i'd get em. But ya they look SWEET. They are called "Kodas" i think... check em out on www.adireaudio.com , They will give you more bass out of speakers then you need.<hr></blockquote><p>I would only consider the midbass. I'd have a hard time paying that much money for what amounts to a slightly redesigned $25 set of Vifa tweets. Just based on principal. If you want a more pedestrian set of components or coaxes with good midbass, I've always thought Polk speakers have very decent bass for 6" sets.
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

ok when switched around the sub works on the small amp and the speakers on the larger one but when the sub is hooked to the 600 it doesnt play at all....im just gonna sell it peice by peice and say screw it
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

the amps come on until the music starts then it goes on protection

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”