Requesting Pictures

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
VizualXTC

Requesting Pictures

Post by VizualXTC »

I know some of you have removed the rear seat and seatbelts to make room for your sterio systems. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of what the top seatbelt brackets look like when everything is removed. I am planning on taking the speaker I currently have in there and moving them, and hopefully dropping the seatbelt bracket a little so I don't have the bump it causes. I have a 94 GS. Thanks to anyone that can help.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
BumpNGlow

Re: Requesting Pictures

Post by BumpNGlow »

I can give you a picture tonight. I have one on my computer at home, but I'm at school right now.<p>Do you want it before or after the seat belts were removed?
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

actually a before and after would be great. If you have a series of pix, that would be even better. Thanks man
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

lol, ok, here's the series of pics that is kind of like a time line for me.... :D !<p>First box in my car... what's that? Carpet??? lol. I took off half of the panels in my car to make it fit. Its funny how my "temporary" box was the most complete.
Image<p>This next box I had to take both sides of the panels off, but left the seat belts.
Image<p>This is the box that is in my car right now, but will probably see very little use. It was a tight fit(like we wanted) and we had it in w/ the seat belts still on, but it was a pain to get out so we took them off.
Image<p>(sorry that last one isn't a great shot, I tried to get just the box)
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Thanks man, you're awesome. Do you have a clean pic of the seatbelts removed? Again thanks for the pics
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

no, but I can get one for you shortly. I have a competition this Saturday that I HOPE I'll have the alternator in for. If I get to go I have to put the seat belts back on so I'll take some good shots before I do.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

markV6

Post by markV6 »

damn what size is that sub?
could you not make better use of the space? I was hopin to fit alot more than that into my boot install when I get the $$$ to back it up
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

with the seat in the most u can get back there is 3 12s trust me. very tight fit.....
Image<p>[ April 09, 2003: Message edited by: mzdspd ]</p>
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BumpNGlow:
no, but I can get one for you shortly. I have a competition this Saturday that I HOPE I'll have the alternator in for. If I get to go I have to put the seat belts back on so I'll take some good shots before I do.<hr></blockquote><p>You are the man. Thanks for your help bro.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
EvyllChyld

Post by EvyllChyld »

r u serious? 3 is the most amount of 12's you can fit in the back w/ the seats? gr.. i think i can fit for but just slant them.. i think that may work.. cause i bought 4 subs.. thinking they would fit.. they better!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

you can fit 4 12" subs in the back. Mark (whos car is @ my place waiting on his ZE to get here :) ) has 4 fozgate 12" in his hatch.
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

nvno1 on sounddomain has 4 12s in his mx-3 all in the hatc. YOu have to slant the box but it looks very pimp.<p>http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=170867&page=3
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i meant with the top of the box flat
if u do fiberglass and do all sealed enclosures u can get a lot more in there.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”