Boxes

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
DavePostle

Boxes

Post by DavePostle »

i just bought my system off my friend and they are 2 12" phoenix gold XMAX's in a custom box. i wanted to get a look at the face of the subs because they are installed so that the face pumps into the box. Does anyone know if i can simply unscrew the screws and take the subs out of the box, look at them and then just screw them back in? or is the air compressed or something?
VizualXTC

Re: Boxes

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dave Postle:<BR><STRONG>i just bought my system off my friend and they are 2 12" phoenix gold XMAX's in a custom box. i wanted to get a look at the face of the subs because they are installed so that the face pumps into the box. Does anyone know if i can simply unscrew the screws and take the subs out of the box, look at them and then just screw them back in? or is the air compressed or something?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Go ahead, it's not compressed. Just a box with subs in it.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”