mazda or nissan????

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
lazzyie

Re: mazda or nissan????

Post by lazzyie »

I have to say 68 Datsun roadster :) with the rb26dett engine/drivetrain/computer/dash etc. So that I could drive my 68 datsun skyline in California. Emmision laws suck *** ! P.S. In 3 months I will be trumping the "ZE's can't pass emmissions" crap!
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yeah the 2004 mazda6 is the sickest ride around, i saw it and couldnt close me eyes
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Does anyone remeber the hype about the mazda 6 like 2 years ago. Some aussie<?> site had the concept and it was AWD and Twin Turbo, supposed to be mazda's skyline basically...anyways i think the 6 looks good, but its underpowered like all mazda cars <'cept rx7's> but it's supposed to handle great. Skyline's are badass, but i would save the money and just get a 93+ supra then spend the 50grand you saved in mods :D :D
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

Why don't you look for the new mazda6 mps? If I'm not mistaken it has a 2.3L v6 With a Turbo. It puts 280 hp on the wheels, that should be sufficient. Also the model is awesome!!<p>Latersss
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

the MPS is just a concept car in the states. I've heard something about it being released in the UK but if we see it it wont be til at least 2005
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lazzyie:
I have to say 68 Datsun roadster :) with the rb26dett engine/drivetrain/computer/dash etc. So that I could drive my 68 datsun skyline in California. Emmision laws suck *** ! P.S. In 3 months I will be trumping the "ZE's can't pass emmissions" crap!<hr></blockquote><p>You have a '68 skyline???? Those are rare, coupe or 4 door??? :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

i believe only the r34 gt-r is awd. the others are rwd. correct me if im wrong. for the person that said nothing special about the skyline gt-r interior, you should never own one. from what i remember the gt-r was built with a data logging station that you can hook your pc up to in order to download info. i believe the same computer controls the yaw, tcs, and bunch of other hightech stuff that we'll never see on a stock car in the US. the rx7 is "the best handling vehicle in japan." well at the time of its reign anyway so that would mean overall better car than a r34, not to mention pricing. rx-7 only run dirty if u misuse them, like putting your mobile one or castrol syntac or whatever into the rotorary.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Steeb:
rx-7 only run dirty if u misuse them, like putting your mobile one or castrol syntac or whatever into the rotorary.[/QB]<hr></blockquote><p>They'll run dirty anyways, they have 3 catalytic converters, take em off and you'll see what I mean, no way you'll pass emissions.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

my $0.02.......<p>When my wife's "pos" 98 Corolla finally came time to trade in I first tested the Protege....<p>I wasn't happy with not only the ride and handling, but the service and manerism of the local Mazda dealer.....and I'm a huge Mazda supporter. I told them the ride seemed rough and they said they had to realign and balance the tires and if I wanted I could come back in a week to test another one....<p>I went next to the Nissan dealer and was treated like I was a customer! They bought the corolla right on the spot out from my lease and put me in a nice Sentra with bells and whistles for less and no first payment no security....Year later and they still call to see how we're making out and to remind me of service appointments.....<p>I don't know about higher performance cars, but I know that when time comes around I'll probably go Maxima or G235 Infinity over Mazda 6....<p> :shrug:
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

this chick at my work just bought a new protege and after driving it, it just made me love my mx even more, i didnt like it at all (sorry to who owns them but i personally didnt like it at all :shrug:
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
davidosk024

Post by davidosk024 »

Ok for people who just dont know here are the top 3 race cars in the world, proven by jap racers and time trials around jap tracks<p>1) Mitsubishi evo
2) Mazda RX7
3) Nissan GTR
Honorable mentions
4) Subaru WRX
5) Nissan S15(silvia)
6) Toyota Supra<p>The reality of it is the chasis of the first 3 cars are built for racing, each car has their weak points as well, but overall the best 3 cars built.<p>Ive heard a few different ppl say rx-8 <-- crap
and mazda 6<-- not even close
mazda 6 the MPS version which was a prototype
weighed in around the same weight as the mitsubishi evolution, had 206KW, AWD, 360Nm of torque.... mazdas version of the WRX and evo...
never was released... although in my humble opinion.. most new cars released will be AWD for saftey and for overall usefulness on the track and street.
In
Eunos 30x, v6
KL-ZE, 2.5in exhaust, K&N intake
Unichip, LSD, 13lb flywheel, ACT2 clutch, NGK iridium Plugs, Top Gun Leads...<p>Goin In
Cams, Headers, TB, Extractors,
Bored to 2.8, Mazdaspeed Struts, Mazdaspeed strut tops,
Mazdaspeed swaybars, Eibach springs, Cusco Adj. Strut tops, Body kit, Altezza lights, Short shifter, Crossdrilled rotors and Calipers from AP racing, Braided brake lines, Braided clutch line, Mazdaspeed steering wheel, Mazdaspeed Leather shift knob,
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Anyone say WHY they think the RX-8 is crap? Aside from the fact that it has 4 doors? Personally I think the thing is wild-looking, and every review I've read on it (and I must have read at least 4 or 5 by now) had nothing but good things to say about it, except perhaps that the "rotor" motif throughout the car is a bit much. I like the 4 doors, myself.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”