Best garage ever!

Off-Topic Discussions
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Re: Best garage ever!

Post by johnnyb »

Originally posted by mx3man83:
Kind of like having a gf with huge knockers, it's not necessary to have them that big but theyre fun to show off to your friends :shrug:
whats there to show off its a building that has no purpose. Thats kind of like building a big square box to sit in the middle of your driveway. :shrug:
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Originally posted by johnnyb:
Originally posted by mx3man83:
Kind of like having a gf with huge knockers, it's not necessary to have them that big but theyre fun to show off to your friends :shrug:
whats there to show off its a building that has no purpose. Thats kind of like building a big square box to sit in the middle of your driveway. :shrug:
Or it's like buying your gf some double D's when c's would suffice, however you want to look at it. I prefer the boob analogy.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mykel78

Post by mykel78 »

Garage = toy room
This garage = playpen
I don't think I'd work on my car in there.
Hello...any creepers in there???
it's pretty, too pretty. You think he works on his car?
If not broke - don't fix, modify. If broke - fix it right, and make it better.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I bet he does. It's so clean because it was just finished. Don't hate, the guy seems cool. If you read the thread you will read that he obviously has quite a bit of money but he doesn't act like a rich bastard. Jealous anyone? I would love to be working on my car, take a break to go race on cruisin usa or whatever it is, then get back to the work!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Originally posted by projexladen:
Garage = toy room
This garage = playpen
What good would a creeper be with a porsche 3" off the ground and a car lift?
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

id love to work on cars in there. i agree, best garage ever :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Damn I work at Porsche and out garage doesnt even look like that! Dont hate people. He obviously has enough money to throw around since he has a $100,000 Porsche in his garage. I would love to have a garage like that to work on my cars in. Its clean, its new, and its sort of a show room for the Porsche too.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
mykel78

Post by mykel78 »

Originally posted by MX3-Freak:
Originally posted by projexladen:
Garage = toy room
This garage = playpen
What good would a creeper be with a porsche 3" off the ground and a car lift?
you got a point there. It's just a little creepy, like taking your car to a mechanic's pristinly clean shop, you'd wonder if they ever actually work on cars.
It's a very nice garage though, don't mean to be hatin. I would love to have a lift!! But not that kind, a chassis lift. So I can do my brakes and such, how can one do that with that kind of lift?
If not broke - don't fix, modify. If broke - fix it right, and make it better.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

Originally posted by mx3TT:
Damn I work at Porsche and out garage doesnt even look like that! Dont hate people. He obviously has enough money to throw around since he has a $100,000 Porsche in his garage. I would love to have a garage like that to work on my cars in. Its clean, its new, and its sort of a show room for the Porsche too.
wanna hook me up with a job? :D
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

Return to “Off-Topic”