mx3 twin turbo

Off-Topic Discussions
papa roached

Re: mx3 twin turbo

Post by papa roached »

the only difference between the 92-93 and the 94-95 is the interior and the change from the SOHC I4 to the DOHC I4
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

can mods add bs flag in smileys i wanna use it in this thread
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

that smilie would see alot of use on here
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
Pearl-JapSpec

Post by Pearl-JapSpec »

the most ive ever heard a dealership do is upgrade to a stage 2 turbo kit on a srt-4...
and that costed the kid $5500! Supposebly?
Car Out Of Order For Now...
2 weeks In counting till re-incarnation!!
New G-Force Front Bumper!!
-_-_-_- Pics On Site -_-_-_-
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3_junkee
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

Originally posted by Pearl-JapSpec:
the most ive ever heard a dealership do is upgrade to a stage 2 turbo kit on a srt-4...
and that costed the kid $5500! Supposebly?
you can get stage 3 from the dealership ONLY because its just a straight swap of the existing parts. But were talking about a complete custom install here
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

As Johnny B said that Dealerships don't install performance parts they do because some guy I know has a 350z and had a Stillen Supercharger and is running on 8Psi of boost and is hella fast and the sound is amazing.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

its one thing to have a bolt on kit, its a totally different than for it to be a total CUSTOM install, no dealer will custom fab something like this

your2slow

Post by your2slow »

If we konw what dealership it was, is it possible they might still have it on record? Espicially if they gave him warrenty on it??
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

like i said, its been probly about 10 years ago by now, we dont even have a Mazda dealership in Medicine Hat and im not sure if there was one here before or if he got it done in calgary, and i asked him more about it and he doesnt have any pics of it, which is ****ty, so take it as you like it, but i know he got it done.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

Originally posted by theresa:
As Johnny B said that Dealerships don't install performance parts they do because some guy I know has a 350z and had a Stillen Supercharger and is running on 8Psi of boost and is hella fast and the sound is amazing.
the stillen supercharger may be a dealer option because it is just a bolt-on but as it stands now there is no nor has there ever been a bolt on twin turbo kit for the mx3 its just not plausible.
Originally posted by Kokaneedude:
but i know he got it done.
if you havent seen this car how can you know it was done for sure? maybe you were lied to because your uncle is going through a mid-life crisis and wants to look cool to you. but honestly man unless you can come up with your uncles bills from the dealer which shows all the work done the car doesnt exist.

On another note guys my dad told me he had a quad turbo mx3 back in 92 installed by the dealer for only 10 bux! 10 bux guys thats an amazing deal!!!!!

:freak: :freak: :pimp: :pimp:

<small>[ October 20, 2004, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: johnnyb ]</small>
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

dont be a dumba$$ johnnyb, i obviously wasnt old enough at the time to know what the hell kind of setup he had but obviously more people than just him knew he had it done and has obviously seen it so why in the blue F*CK would i lie or would they lie. this topic is over, shut er down.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

do remember, we know more about the MX-3 as a whole than probably mazda knows

johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

Originally posted by Kokaneedude:
dont be a dumba$$ johnnyb, i obviously wasnt old enough at the time to know what the hell kind of setup he had but obviously more people than just him knew he had it done and has obviously seen it so why in the blue F*CK would i lie or would they lie. this topic is over, shut er down.
ok fine then if nobody lies prove it. You've had ample time to come up with some proof. Receipts, pictures etc...

The only person coming out looking like a dumba$$ is you for even starting this BS thread. I will remind you again, no dealership in the world is in the business to LOSE money. $3.5k for a full custom turbo installed by a dealer is WAY off unless your uncle had some romantic ties to the technician and was trading his time for personal favours.

BTW not old enough???? so how old are you 16, 17, 18?

<small>[ October 21, 2004, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: johnnyb ]</small>
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Personally, i just wanna know how you fit 2 turbo's in there...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

just ask rope on the board..he's done it..he hasn't posted any pictures yet tho
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)

Return to “Off-Topic”