*sigh* Girlfriends....

Off-Topic Discussions
DavidOS

Re: *sigh* Girlfriends....

Post by DavidOS »

This might sound extreme but
cheating is all about sex basically.

so the easiest way around this is celibacy.

Ive told my gf that i dont want sex, so she knows when im out with my guy friends im not picking up its not about sex with me its about friendships and getting to know ppl. As soon as your sexually active though you are weaker and more susceptable to just doing it cause you can. Where as if its something special you share when your married then its a good test of the girl you are with and if she is worth your time and a good test of your own strength as well.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

Hey, how are you doin? It's been a while sice you posted this one, so I thought I'd check up on you.
I've been cheated on once before..
By once, I meen by one girl, however, she cheated on me with 4 other guys and was dating 3 of them at the same time. Talk about skanky...
I found out about 1 day before we split, and we still had to sit though 2 more weeks of math together. (thighschoolis was back in h, im 19 now)
It hurt a hell of a lot.. I still have trouble trusting people today, almost 3 years later.

Dude, it sucks, I know it... But you know what, you are a better person because of it. You will never cheat on someone because you know it hurts.
And you will meet someone great.
I have. I've been with her 2 years. Actually, we had our 2 year anniversary on the 10th! She's definately my match... :love:

You'll find her
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Originally posted by J-Bird:
So what i'm trying to say is, the stigma of "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is not neccessarily true. I cheated when I was 15 years old, and was cheated on when I was 18. Now i'm 23 and I can confidentaly say that I would never cheat on another guy. It hurts too much to be on the receiving end, and i'll tell you, i've been cheated on more than once. Even the guy I cheated on when I was 15, cheated on me twice, (and believe it or not, i'm actually a hottie!).
(I have no relationship experience, so putting mu 2c may be pointless, but take it as you would like)
I guess it depends on maturity and if you we're in a long term relationship...like 15yrs old, 18yrs old, not only is anyone barely mature enough to be in a relationship at 18, but to have been in a long term relationship at that age...cheating on someone at 15, or even 18, you'll get less of a bad rep than if you did it in your 20's and up, cause you still a kid, and kids make stupid mistakes, the worse thing you do if piss a few people off for a while, but in your 20's, you should know better, and if you do, the "once a cheater always a cheater" may be labeled on you.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

You know what, I heard something really cool today.

Forgiveness is a choice, a choice that you can make to free your self from the emotional prison of anger, hatred, and bitterness. I am not saying that the "choice" is an easy one, only that it is a necessary one.

I like that..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
mykel78

Post by mykel78 »

Franko, that is true. You are doing yourself a favor when you forgive, by letting go. and the choice is often not easy.
Now the other part of 'forgive and forget' I heard last night. It is not that you forget what took place, you 'get over it', in essence-let go of the pain it caused, so it no longer pains you to think of it. You learned the lesson, you may have forgiven (let go of resentment and anger), but you also gotta forget in order to maintain your sanity later in life.
If not broke - don't fix, modify. If broke - fix it right, and make it better.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

*hangs onto anger cause thats all i have*
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
J-Bird

Post by J-Bird »

Nd4SpdSe - You are so right. When your young you are still feeling out who you are going to be in the future, so you experiment & do things you maybe wouldn't do later on in life. Its all about learning from your experiences. Thankfully I learned early enough that cheating is a cowards act.

Franko - I have no idea how old you are, but maybe this is the case? If your girlfriend was young then you may as well just chalk it up to experience! We all make mistakes & usually they aren't meant to hurt others even though they sometimes do. What you need to do is focus on you for a while now. Figure out what makes your bum hum, and what you want out of your next relationship. Unfortunately the next step is patience, something hard to come by, but I find the more you focus on you & (oh boy watch for cliches) liking yourself for who you are, the more people will warm up to you & want to get to know you.

Puke!! I'm spouting out cliches I know, Damn it!! As much as you hate it, sometimes old cliches are right.
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Hey Franko how ya doing know? Its been a while now. I had a similar thing happen to me about the same time last year. Except she ditched me for a guy she had never seen before! Internet chat rooms!! OUCH! Yeah sucks, and we got back together about a month later, and it was awful. Not worth it. Its wierd cause after you date someone so long you kinda forget how to meet new people cause you are so used to just calling your girl up and hangin' out. But it will come back to you. Go buy some goodies for you mx!
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
Pedro_mx3
Supporting Member

Post by Pedro_mx3 »

Well I guess my mom was right, she's not for me. You know guys, when you get gf take her to family dinner and see how your mom likes her and how she likes your mom. Usually moms sense if shes good for you (as in being good wife, etc) That's just my advice though, but its proven many times.
Never truer words spoken there... I was with a girl for about a year. things were great, she got on with my whole family and my friends, we had lots in common. What could be better??
My mum always thought there was something strange about her tho, i went to tunisia for 2 weeks on holiday just before we were gonna go to University together, Things were still great and she spent £100 phoning me cause she missed me so much.... :love:
I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on, Im worried about the one that says 'To Whom it may Concern'....

Make a Donation, Keep Mx3.com Alive!!

1991 V6 K8 -- My baby, i miss her... On her way to car heaven... <3
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

"she mods a mazda too" lucky bastard!!!
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Same here guys. Got my heart broken by a chick I first thought was great. Then relationship turned to Hell. Just as things were getting "better" she dumped me to see who else was out there for her. My mom always knew something was wrong with her. I was crushed, but after a few months I got over her. Then she wanted me back... No Freakin Way! I realized how bad that relationship was only after it was over. I just hooked up about a month ago with an amazing chick (who also drives a Mazda :love2: ) and things are great. Of course, Mom likes her.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Pedro_mx3
Supporting Member

Post by Pedro_mx3 »

Originally posted by Bubbaflaat:
"she mods a mazda too" lucky bastard!!!
Yep! she does, but its a slower than mine so im ok with it for now!! :) but she's on the case! all i can say is hang in there guys, **** does get better eventually. If it dont seem like it uve always got your MX-3 for some re-assurance!!
I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on, Im worried about the one that says 'To Whom it may Concern'....

Make a Donation, Keep Mx3.com Alive!!

1991 V6 K8 -- My baby, i miss her... On her way to car heaven... <3
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

haha thats a good way to think.. you'll always have your car. :shrug: girls will come and go but in the meantime have fun with your expensive mx3 hobby! LOL.. i mean i've have my heart torn out a few times, and theres no way to replace it, but ya just gotta go out and have fun. (get girls off your mind, or else they'll control it along with your heart)
92 Autozam AZ3
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Man this is just a big group hug!! Awesome.
mazdachad

Post by mazdachad »

FRanko i know exactly what ur talking about something very close to ur situation happened like 10 days ago. Gf of over a year got drunk made out with a guy then had the nerve to come back and sleep in my bed cause we go to the same school. I found out the next day when she told me and kicker her and her stuff out of the room but now im not so mad about it and were getting along better. I think it is possible to forgive eventually.

on a better note im going to have to be talking to you about using the bpt ecu and the stock sohc harness. cya
94 green rs
92 black gs project bpt. daily driven bpt in a gs...lovin the boost

Return to “Off-Topic”