where can i get mx3 stuff in HK?

Off-Topic Discussions
lok

where can i get mx3 stuff in HK?

Post by lok »

hey.. i 'll go to hk soon... does anyone know where i could get mx3 stuff in hk like body kits.. springs.. struts..etc... coz i know they are way cheaper to buy them locally... i only know "topmix" who make the gtr spoilers.. anywhere else?.. pls tell me if u know..thx
Soulflare

Re: where can i get mx3 stuff in HK?

Post by Soulflare »

I'm not even sure if they still carry parts for the AZ3 or E.30X anymore ... why don't u order online? its best place for MX parts nowadays. NEways.. where r u from ?
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
lok

Post by lok »

i m from canada... i kno online stuff is good.. but i dunt really like the shipping cost and the currency change and the tax... and sometimes if they use UPS.. then i m dead.. coz UPS u hv a pay huge broker fee.. i had that when i bought my altezza tail lights.. the lights were 250 canadian dollar..... but when they came... i had to pay like 60 broker fee even the package was marked as gift and the seller lowered the value to $40.. OK.. goin back to my original topic.. getting stuff like springs and struts.. in HK i m sure it is way cheaper... like half the price at least...rims are the cheapest., but its hard to bring them over.... and i'll goto hk soon.. so i wanto know where to get them in hk..
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

i was in hk for 3days last summer and i really didnt find any mx-3 or its equivalents parts , its pretty easy to ask to since basically all the older people who live in hk speak english, be prepared for jaw dropping experiences such as seeing skyline gtr34's just cruising the streets , its so insane to actually see them in the flesh, and fto's , and gto's , and i saw a couple 180sx's , the only thing i could find that was good deals were rims but then bringing them back on a plane with you isnt going to be cheap either but im sure if you look hard enuf you'll find some great parts GOOD LUCK!! :2thumbsup:
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW

Return to “Off-Topic”