Which members have entertaining non-Mazda personal websi

Off-Topic Discussions
jumboplay

Which members have entertaining non-Mazda personal websi

Post by jumboplay »

I was just checking out a lot of posts and getting to know some of the members on MX3.com. Post your personal websites if you want...as long as it's appropriate...hehe

here's mine Tommy v2 Online

For the interested, there's a section about my MX-3 in the "About v2" section, including details and pics. Share, everyone!
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...
papa roached

Re: Which members have entertaining non-Mazda personal websi

Post by papa roached »

hehe, nice site man, gave me a good laugh
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Ehpl

Post by Ehpl »

Ha Ha HA
thats wicked, I love the rant about spf 60, LOL, I think house paint has the same rating.

Eugene L
1.6DOHC
N.S.canada
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552384
Ehpl

Post by Ehpl »

sorry ,retraction
The whole site is wicked, too hard to have just one favorite rant

Eugene L
1.6DOHC
N.S.canada
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552384
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

LOL thanks guys for the support. I always have new articles every few days, so check back. It's so great, my MX-3 is like my trademark. In my area I've turned it into something of a legend. Best car you can buy for the money, NO question!

Hehehe. SPF 60. I just say SPF70 the other day. I almost died.

Anyway guys, thanks and keep reading. But surely you guys have sites too or know of any? There's always great sites out there that we need to find.

-Tom

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

I'm sure you already know about this one, but might as well post it. It is kind of similar to yours...but different topics. "The best page in the Universe"

EDIT: for those of you who did know it...its not mine lol :froggie_red:

<small>[ July 25, 2004, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: MX3-Freak ]</small>
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

a little off topic here but how are those silverstars? I've been wanting to try them but dont wanna spend 25 bucks on a set of bulbs if they dont work
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

www.backsideofwater.co.uk

me and my friend run this site.. not a lot on it, but some of our movies are there for download. we both do animations and live action shorts. much fun :D also here is my other one:

www.geocities.com/yuli152002

enjoy!
92 Autozam AZ3
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

Silverstars? Basically they're the best you can buy for simple 9004 replacement bulb. They do look amazing if your lenses are nice and polished, and high beams look just crazy. Worth the cost? Yeah I think so. I don't regret it one bit. They're not just some cheezy blue bulb or anything like that. Recommended.

Yeah I saw those other sites, they're awesome. That's the beauty of the Internet, many people can do similar things and yet still have an audience. that's enough room for everyone. Mind you, I have an MX-3, so that makes my site just that much more special...hehe

-Tom

Return to “Off-Topic”