Break In

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Talon_66

Break In

Post by Talon_66 »

Here is the situation: I work tuesday - friday. I have to get up at 6am on those days. Anyways, I share a house with one other person. Last night she had 4 people over (which she isn't supposed to do, on days I have to work). So here is the story.<P>I went out last night to a local pub, and had a few beer. Came home around 12, to find my roommate with a bunch of people over. So I told her that I had to work early, and I told her I'd be back. I went back out. Came home at 4 in the morning, walked in to my room and found that my sub and box, and a brand new in box car alarm, Were gone. <BR>I confront her this morning, she says none of her friends did it. But she did leave the house around 2:30 in the morning, and forgot to lock the door. So I put the blame all on her for the theft, telling her she owes me replacement. She claims somone must have broken into the house and stolen the stereo. But this is really unlikely considering no one except my close friends know about it.<P>What to do!? The cops won't touch it cause, there was no sign of forced entry.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Break In

Post by cjthor »

Hmmmmm. Take her to small claims court. That shows neglegence (sp) on her half by not locking the door. That and kick her azz out!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Get her back secretly by peeing in the shower all the time and then dropping her toothbrush in the toilet, and the laugh real long and loud, like this muuuuuuahahahahahaha :o . You won't have your stuff back, but you'll feel a little bit better.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

992mmx3, that made me laugh out loud, my boss is mad at me now thanks alot :D
¤Kelli¤
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That's why I never have parties at my house, too many good things for people to steal. I trust most of my friends but they will often bring other friends that I don't know well and it's those people you have to really watch.<P>I know it sucks getting your stuff ripped off but consider yourself lucky it wasn't worse. Take a friend of mine for example, he lived with this good for nothing girlfriend who never worked, never contributed anything financially, never did any cooking or cleaning or anything for that matter, basically a leech and a moocher. One day my friend goes off to work (since after all he was supporting her) when he comes home like 10 hours later, the entire apartment is empty except for the couch and the bed. She took off and stold everything from him.<P>OUCH, now that's got to hurt! :mad:<p>[ December 13, 2002: Message edited by: Andrew_Pakula ]
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

That made me LOL too!<P>Anyways after 4 hours @ the cop shop. I am back, the people my roommate had over are WELL known to the police, for doing this. They use friends to gain access to houses.<P>I am checking pawn shops tomorrow
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Becker

Post by Becker »

992mmx3 ...i think that's quite possibly the funniest thing i've ever read on this site, i laughed my a$$ off good stuff :D :D :D<p>[ December 13, 2002: Message edited by: Beck_269 ]
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”