I got my new computer :) yay

Off-Topic Discussions
992mmx3

Re: I got my new computer :) yay

Post by 992mmx3 »

Originally posted by curtklze:
SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!!!!!!!

MY THREAD HAS BEEN HI-JACKED!!!! :) without the sound and picture freezing up and going out of sync. :D
Haha, you bought an N'Sync computer. :freak:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

FYI: Pentium 2's Ended at 450Mhz, Pentium 3's started at 450Mhz...both used the slot1 architecture...

Honnestly, i thinkg its a pretty goold deal, and its perfect for what is for. I have an old P2 333Mhz Laptop with 64MB RAM running windows 98 and its absolutely fine for internet and word processing, even the cheezy but fun 7yr old games i have around. Its playes divx movies ok, just dont fast forward and rewind it :D
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
tical

Post by tical »

i think its a great deal. thats about the same price you would pay for that set up here in WVa US, maybe a little more. i have an athlon 2000 = 1100mhz, 768 megs or ram, 64 meg vid card, dvd and cd-rw combo with aditional cd drive to burn cds, and a 21 inch flat screen monitor (not lsd).
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
tical

Post by tical »

oh yeah, i have a 40 gig hd
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I transfered my 40 gig HD into it as well and I replaced the CD rom with the CD rom and CD rom/Burner that was in my old P1 so I can copy CD's and stuff.

so I have a 40 gig and 6 gig HD's and a CD/ROM and a CD/ROM/Burner.

I dont play games on this system, thats what my nintendo and C64 are for :D
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
maniac

Post by maniac »

pretty good deal for the price i'd say considering a new decent 17 inch monitor alone would run that much. Perfect for mx-3.com browsin, and thats priority.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Im running a P3 600mhz, with 256MB Ram. For what I do its good enuf. I listen and burn music. Thats basically it, besides using MSN
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Return to “Off-Topic”