Stupid idiots

Off-Topic Discussions
Spydie

Re: Stupid idiots

Post by Spydie »

Originally posted by Custommx3:
Live mid-market rates as of 2004.01.07 14:09:44 GMT.
4.00 CAD = 3.10466 USD

www.xe.com
oops.
correct I did USD to CDN that's why I got $5.15.
duh
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Originally posted by Franko:
*Sigh* I said nothing about americans.. I just said that I was canadian.. thats all.. I took no offence about it.. americans are a-ok :)
Originally posted by Franko:
Also it does not matter what the reason I had was, if someone calls in sick (and I did call in the day before saying that I wasent going to be in) then you just have to accept that they cant come in. It is none of their business why I can't go to work, what if I had a terrible case of crabs and I cant walk because of it. :confused2: But seriously they ARE overreacting.. I havent taken one sick day since I worked there and I was always in before anyone got there waiting for someone to open the door. I would be there at 9:00 and someone woulden't show up until like 9:45. Now how fair is that? Also I find myself carting people around all the time, taking people home and to the store and crap like that burning MY gas. I brought one of them home one day which is like 25 minutes away and I didnt have any gas so I asked them for some gas money.. they gave me 10 bucks and I put that much in and burned it bringing them home, the next day I came in and he wanted his money back.. said he "loaned it" to me. He must have ate alot of paint chips as a kid. :freak:
Well, the guys sound like a bunch of jerks Franko, it's probably a very good thing that you are gone from there. Keep up the good work ethic though, sounds like you have your head on pretty straight. Geez, loan of $10 for gas that you used to bring his sorry arse home?? WTF??
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Ohh I thought you were talking to me. :D
Thanks guys, it makes me feel better about leaving there.. the more I think about it the better I feel. They were going to put my bpt in for free but when you think about it if I worked somewhere else making more money I would be able to afford to get it put in elsewhere. It is weird how it all balances out in the end.

Thanks guys.. I can always count on mxers ;)
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.

Return to “Off-Topic”