Motor mount/crossmember pics?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Redline322

Motor mount/crossmember pics?

Post by Redline322 »

Hey guys, I ordered in a new set of front and rear trans mounts, making sure their part numbers were for a v6 and they are both different then the ones I have. I was wondering if anyone has pics handy of the proper mounts that bolt up to the crossmember, because now I'm doubting which parts are right and wrong.
93 323 Bp'd, Front and rear strut braces, Mx-3 seats, JDM headlights and grill SOLD
93 Mx-3 GS Curved-Neck KLZE, 5 speed Conversion, Fidanza Flywheel, Cross Drilled Rotors
davmac

Re: Motor mount/crossmember pics?

Post by davmac »

Pics of awr front and rear mounts from another person's worklog at this link. The rear one is the one with the wider, shorter base.
Proud owner of a Faded Red 92 MX-3 GS
Redline322

Re: Motor mount/crossmember pics?

Post by Redline322 »

Thanks, I was just looking for an oem one, but it doesnt seem like anyone has a listing for it or list the 4 cyl style for both. I found my spare one in my parts collection which will do for now, but it looks like I'll be grabbing an AWR in the near future.
93 323 Bp'd, Front and rear strut braces, Mx-3 seats, JDM headlights and grill SOLD
93 Mx-3 GS Curved-Neck KLZE, 5 speed Conversion, Fidanza Flywheel, Cross Drilled Rotors

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”