[FS] wraparound spoiler, ac stuff

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[FS] wraparound spoiler, ac stuff

Post by RobMinhas »

Blue wraparound spoiler $100

Hatch shade $10(OEM, comes with side mounting hardware) SOLD

OEM Hatch Shade $10(OEM one, side mounting hardware and two spongy things below it that fits in the centre) Pictured SOLD

Bp26 and b code vaf for bpt $145 plus shipping.

2x94+ B6 ecus and mafs, 20 plus shipping a pair.

Complete four cylinder a/c system. May fit v6 but does not have the ac box that fits under glove compartment. Can supply from PNP for an addition 25 dollars. Looking for 50 bucks.

Spare ac compressor that bolts to block, fits v6 and i4. 10 dollars.

Also have OEM Protege GT seats for sale, hit me with any offer and I won't ship so this is a local thing only as well.

More yo come plus pictures later. Shipping only for items that specify a plus shipping. Prices for local pickup. Willing to.trade for a bpt gtr intake mani, five lug modified probe spindles or any cool BP stuff ya might have.
Last edited by RobMinhas on October 13th, 2013, 9:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Savin

Re: [FS] Parting out Canadian Creek Blue Mica 94 GS

Post by Savin »

How much you think shipping would be for the driverside front fender and wraparound spoiler to 46307? Provided the fender is dent/rust free.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

90 percent sure that the fender is rust free, unsure about the dent part but I don't think so.

I will be able to check that for you monday, I'll grab a box and measure and hit the fedex site.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

For the record, if someone wants the whole car they get precedent over the parts. Not much as far as bites though so I wouldn't worry.
jamestakay

Post by jamestakay »

Such a clean shell to go to waste! Too bad it isn't in the states.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Pictures make it look better then it is, although it's not that bad of a shell at all.
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Savin wrote:How much you think shipping would be for the driverside front fender and wraparound spoiler to 46307? Provided the fender is dent/rust free.
Ummm I need a passenger fender... Maybe I can piggy back on savin's buy and just swing down there and pick it up!

I will text him about it :)
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
dubber084

Post by dubber084 »

pm'd
purple monster - 94 Mx3
Work in progress - 92 mx3
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

Does this have the NO air bag passanger side dash?????????? If so, PLEASE let me buy it.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

AaronTietje wrote:Does this have the NO air bag passanger side dash?????????? If so, PLEASE let me buy it.
I want to say it doesnt but I'm gonna have to double check. Shipping a whole dash down to you might be pricy though.

Could maybe cut it I guess?
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Fenders and doors are off of the market for the time being, will get all of the quotes for the wraparound out on monday and will have better interior and front side shots of the car.

Also I have steering wheels for sale!! All of these are from ebay, and the black one is the only one I used. Other two came from parts cars.

Nicest one, I'm actually a pretty big fan, $30 plus shipping.

Knockoff MOMO one, don't care much for it because of the colour, in good shape, $10 plus shipping.

Not in too too rough of shape, not excessively worn but not new. I hate it and it feels cheap but $10 plus shipping.
Savin

Re: [FS] Parting out Canadian Creek Blue Mica 94 GS & Steer/

Post by Savin »

If the fenders are off the market, count me out of the wraparound. I'm willing to pay $100+ for shipping for a fender+spoiler, not just for a spoiler. 'Cause I'm sure it'll be roughly around that price considering people in the past shipping the wing to the states.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Savin wrote:If the fenders are off the market, count me out of the wraparound. I'm willing to pay $100+ for shipping for a fender+spoiler, not just for a spoiler. 'Cause I'm sure it'll be roughly around that price considering people in the past shipping the wing to the states.
Car was hit in the driveway today, not sure what the damage is or which side which is why they're tentatively off the market right now.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

How the s--- did that happen?
Cody
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

My family members are all inconsiderate people who like to back into my cars when they aren't slamming doors into them.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”