93 RS horn wire location

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
wednesdayslatest
antispam: No

93 RS horn wire location

Post by wednesdayslatest »

seems that when i had to work done on my car a while back the horn wire went missing so im wondering if anyone knows the color of the wire for my year 93 and where i might look to find the broken wire. a horn wire diagram would work great if someone had one, i really dont want to go messin with the steering wheel to run a new wire because i know the wire is there and if its cut then it can only be cut so far until it reaches the harness part thats wrapped up in plastic. anyways if anyone can assist me further otherwise i may be searching for a while. i really need a wire diagram

if need be ill just run it from the fuse box myself but i need to know what color wire it is so i can just pull it and cut it and rewire it to the aftermarket horn i put on here.
03 Dodge Neon (rental i had for a month but i ran that into the ground for sure)
95 Chrysler Concorde (Junked my first car [still ran])
90 Nissan Stanza (Junked [wouldnt start one day])
89 Saab 9000 CD (sedan/turbo very fun but electrical problems[city towed away for no plates on private property])
94 Toyota Camry (mothers old car fixed it then broke it[dont ask] Junked)
93 MX-3 RS (My project for 3 years so far)
97 Honda Civshit (Beater/Stereotypical POS Honda im fixing)

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”