Positive for Wooters

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Positive for Wooters

Post by MrMazda92 »

I have had a few transactions with Nathan, most of them very recent, and all very thorough and pleasant from start to finish!

He has helped me clear out a very large portion of my parts pile, and at very fair rates. Communication and payments have always been very timely in nature, and exactly as described.

I would recommend him happily to any who ask! :)
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Evo_Spec

Re: Positive for Wooters

Post by Evo_Spec »

Dealt with him through facebook and it was a positive experience, great communication and paid promptly
mx3_ryder
antispam: No

Post by mx3_ryder »

Excellent transaction. Great communication and immediate payment... :)
dubber084

Post by dubber084 »

dealt with him through eBay, pays super fast!
purple monster - 94 Mx3
Work in progress - 92 mx3

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”