[FS] 1993 ZE Mx3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
drejin

[FS] 1993 ZE Mx3

Post by drejin »

First I want to say thank you to Custommx3 for allowing me to post in this section, there would be no better home for my ZE then the people I have seen here over the years. I have my car for sale on Craigslist for quite some time and it's listed for 5k BUT for the members here 4k and I'll do it knowing it would be taken care for instead of trashed.... Here is a break down on the car from the ad... If you want to see PICTURES and the VIDEO of it driving and walk around check out the craigslist ad to the youtube video clip I put in it

Since most of you know the break down of the car, the KLZE Is using the K8 intake and proof will be shown in form the MANY reciepts of all the work (about 80% reciepts). I'm going to keep the honesty here in the community and have to admit there is a small leak of oil in the back of the engine near the top gasket but I haven't seen puddles/major leakage. I currently have a restricted license and have been only able to drive it to work and back (4 miles) for the pass year so anything longer distance I haven't been able to test. Some of the parts and custom orders I took word from my car shop that did most of the installs/repairs so I personally didn't install most of it and know the name brand. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll log in the forums time to time to check. Worse case is if it doesn't sell I'll keep my ZE and my fiancee will have to deal with it :)

Location is MESA ARIZONA if I haven't mention it prior

CL ad location http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3688994320.html

Copy and Paste from ad;

Up for sale is my Mazda MX3 ZE that has been my pride and joy for the pass several years and lots of great memories in it. There is alot of mods on it and runs like a beast! It's quite a head turner and I get alot of compliments on it, plus the kids like looking at it. Had custom headers installed when I did the NOS and it sounds smooth. The car is also a J-Spec with a KLZE engine swap but kept the stock intake. The best time I have achieved on it was 12.25 on the quarter mile with drag line set of tires (wider also and car was stripped for the single run) with NOS going on full throttle, In a circuit track run the top speed I reached was 137mph. I have spent close to 25,000 in the cars build and upgrades (you get my book of 'upgrades/repairs'), I have always run 91 octane and roughly 93 when I use to take it on the track. I have kept up on all the oil changes and used only high quality synthetic blends, usually 2 a year. The sound system is a competition level with two 12 inch subs and dual amps with dedicated 1000 watt to each sub and organized by a 45 farad hybrid cap from soundstream. The cap also stores electricity (hybrid) in it so it's helpful with the power displacement when running the subs. Each sub is 2500 watt capable. Tires are fairly new and have alot of tread on them, I don't drive it to much since I have another car I use. Cruise control works sometimes and sometimes doesn't work. Window defroster is fully functioning, all window wipers work (front and rear). Brand new AC compressor was installed a year ago but has a slow leak on a line behind the glove box, still blows slightly cold but can do better when line fixed. Radiator is now 2 years old as well as the water pump. Passes emisions fine and recently passed with a new catalatic converter installed. Two way alarm pager (1 mile distance). I'll try to break down the list of mods and upgrades on her but do text/call if you have questions.

Engine:
KLZE engine swap (Done by Japan motors) Roughly now 70k total miles
*for people un-aware, KLZE is a 2.5L 200 Horpsepower base*
Custom gasket (made for KLZE)
Dual fuel injectors (upgraded and larger then stock) not sure on the brand but it's also running on a NOS set up when you flip the switch and kicks in the extra fuel (really nice boost of power)
Short Ram Intake with custom welding for installation of NOS
ECU mod with lighting chip installed above the radiator cap
Fuel pump is a walbro 255
Chrom custom headers

NOS:
Using 50 shot atm
Automatic boost when in full throttle (switch is under the stearing wheel and turns red when on)
Adds about 50 horpsepower

Transmission:
Rebuilt stock transmission with higher qualitity gears
Stage 3 clutch (custom build from Flagstaff)
Transmission mounts is reinforced
Short shift stick

Cosmetics:
Full body mold of combat blitz but It's suffering from chips in paint and cracks in areas
Neon Electric Blue (honda)
Custom interior with blue crush and dragon tribals in the interior
New Halo/LED high projector lights (LEDS work and 1 bulb is not functioning), Halo and bulbs were all replaced
Shark wing in the back has a full functioning LED rear display and flashes when breaking
TAC doesn't show correct RPMS but does light up, the shift light also lights up but is disconnected cuase it's quite bright when driving, you can reconnect on the dash board in 5 seconds
Pod lights are not working and need a new fuse (This fuse is HARD to find) not all the stores stock a 1 and 3 fuse but the box is under the stearing wheel.
Center console has been replaced with a new one that has a cup holder

Sound system:
1 Audiobahn 2500 watt 12 inch sub (had it now for 7 years still hitting HARD)
1 Fusion 2500 watt 12 inch sub
2 kenwood 1000 watt dedicated amp
1 Hybrid 45 farad soundstream cap WITH bypass switch installed on the car battery if it trips or to kill the drain
touch screen DVD/CD player in dash with HD radio installed, comes with multimedia display unit for TV connection and other units

Everything has been replaced or upgraded, Suspension, transmission, engine, clutch, fuel line, Starter, Water pump, Alternator, radiator. There is literually to much I can think of, she's always started and ran solid. Nothing major wrong, I am selling the car cause I want to start a better life with my GF and would love to propose to her and could use some more money for a future wedding and ring. The best thing I can show to this is selling my pride and joy toy to show my full commitment BUT I am NOT looking to short sale the car or go ANY lower then 7,000. NO TRADES, ALSO YOU MUST BE over 18! Due to the current laws with the NOS installed, you have to be 18 to own it.

The CONS:
Cracks on the fiberglass body near the wheel wells
The shift knob is gone (You can add your own knob)
cover over the rear window motor is gone (cosmetic)
Check engine light sometimes comes on from the O2 sensor, but currently has a platium installed
Driver side seat belt harnass is broke BUT the seatbelt for the lap is full functioning on the bottom
Small rip above the rear seat

Here is a link to a video of the car running and in motion, plus a walk around.
http://youtu.be/_kz8hHh0OQU

If you're still interested, feel free to text or call me at 602 299 9354 (Sean), please make sure you have the money ready and willing to pay the full price
Last edited by drejin on March 19th, 2013, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoom-zoom
drejin

Re: [FS] 1993 ZE Mx3

Post by drejin »

Just in case I'll attach some pictures here

zoom-zoom
Surgeonasst222
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Nice car, if I was around there I would help you out... But I think I would pay extra to change the interior...
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
mx3_ryder
antispam: No

Post by mx3_ryder »

So are you asking $4000.00 or $7000.00 cause at the end of your post you say you wont go any lower than $7000.00 ?
Either way 4 grand is too high for the condition etc. Good luck...
drejin

Post by drejin »

4000 is my lowest . The 7000 was my initial asking price for the pass several months. Just thought 4k is a great price range for here. Considering the klze swap , nos , and subsystem is well over what I spent.
zoom-zoom
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Cosmetics:
Full body mold of combat blitz but It's suffering from chips in paint and cracks in areas
Its actually the VSX body kit. Well the front and sides are but there is no picture from the rear to tell if the rear is the same. I have the same kit on my MX.

GLWS
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

what kind of gearing is in the transmission, PAR by any chance?

I love a resurrected 90's car :mrgreen:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

^^^^^^
Glen buy this so you can have your Z3 fenders. :shock:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

AaronTietje wrote:^^^^^^
Glen buy this so you can have your Z3 fenders. :shock:
You have no idea how tempted i am to pm a message for those.... remind me to show you some sketches, i may need some fab help when i get a spare set
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
drejin

Post by drejin »

Ok, I apologize I didn't know that was the body kit . Thought it was the blitz, ill call my mechanic tomorrow if he has the details on the tranny. Last time I asked he said he had to rebuild mine with better gear quality to handle what I was building. I do know I spent about 2500 for it several years ago. So if you had a particular set that is beyond that price then its not super high end. I love my z3 genders but by far the best upgrade cosmetics was the halo headlights. HUGE difference then what stock use to show on the road
zoom-zoom

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”