Fogs with CS bumper

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
wertys

Fogs with CS bumper

Post by wertys »

Hi guys, im looking to buy a set of fogs for my bumper BUT i have no idea which ones to buy. I want them good looking and blue/white if possible, to match my HIDs. I've been looking through the worklogs but its taking me forever so any anyone has pics of their CS bumper with fogs and the brand of the fogs, you'd be helpful. Tahnsk guys!
wednesdayslatest
antispam: No

Re: Fogs with CS bumper

Post by wednesdayslatest »

they have H3 or H4 fogs for the mx3 but its like 100 bucks and theyre HID too. as for fitment you need to customize that. either mount it to an opening in the bumper or cut the bumper and mount on the inside and have them stick out. i saw someone on this forum mount some cheap fogs to the bottom of the bumper reinforcement then cut holes in the bumper so it would stick out once the bumper was on there. it looked alright but if you look close its a little tacky but really it doesnt matter unless you want to go all out and find a bumper with fogs already in it or holes for fogs already then you need to find the fogs that are made for thos holes or maybe find a fog thats similiar to fit in the hole
03 Dodge Neon (rental i had for a month but i ran that into the ground for sure)
95 Chrysler Concorde (Junked my first car [still ran])
90 Nissan Stanza (Junked [wouldnt start one day])
89 Saab 9000 CD (sedan/turbo very fun but electrical problems[city towed away for no plates on private property])
94 Toyota Camry (mothers old car fixed it then broke it[dont ask] Junked)
93 MX-3 RS (My project for 3 years so far)
97 Honda Civshit (Beater/Stereotypical POS Honda im fixing)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Grabbed some JDM fogs, made some L-brackets, and voila, an A-Spec style front end ;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
wednesdayslatest
antispam: No

Post by wednesdayslatest »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Grabbed some JDM fogs, made some L-brackets, and voila, an A-Spec style front end ;)

got a picture?
03 Dodge Neon (rental i had for a month but i ran that into the ground for sure)
95 Chrysler Concorde (Junked my first car [still ran])
90 Nissan Stanza (Junked [wouldnt start one day])
89 Saab 9000 CD (sedan/turbo very fun but electrical problems[city towed away for no plates on private property])
94 Toyota Camry (mothers old car fixed it then broke it[dont ask] Junked)
93 MX-3 RS (My project for 3 years so far)
97 Honda Civshit (Beater/Stereotypical POS Honda im fixing)
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

Just check his worklog he has tons of pics of his car on there. I think there is pics of his bracket as well.
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “Appearance”