[EBAY] MS-01S 16" mazdaspeed wheels

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[EBAY] MS-01S 16" mazdaspeed wheels

Post by kulluminati777 »

I almost placed a bid on them but i have cash going to other places, i hope someone will jump on this rare opportunity and yes they fit the mx-3 like a glove http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Rays-MS-01- ... ba&vxp=mtr
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
RobMinhas

Re: [EBAY] MS-01S 16" mazdaspeed wheels

Post by RobMinhas »

If the shipping to Canada isn't outrageous I suspect I will be putting in a bid for these.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

yeah these are the wheels I want in 4x100... to much money going out right now, just spent more than that on a new hand gun for the little lady :)
wertys

Post by wertys »

CURSE YOU EBAY WITH YOUR DEALS WHEN I CAN'T BUY THEM!
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

From the seller:
Hi. I had not intended on shipping to any other countries other than the U.S. due to the weight. It would be fairly expensive. The cheapest I could mail them to Canada for would be $177 and that would be via Japan Post SEA/SURFACE mail which would take anywhere from 2-3 months to arrive.
:( THis makes me sad.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

lol 2-3 month shipping. youd be lucky if they even arrived.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

You could have an American front the money and ship it themself... Somebody of high repute, like MoonEggs. :D Although, he doesn't have this exact set of wheels! He may snap them up himself! :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

177 is not bad for shipping i paid twice that for my MS-01's to get shipped to germany. I may place a bid and take a hit in the pocket if thats all he wants, these rims normally cost a smooth 800+ from what i have seen and thats NOT shipping included and thats also if you could even find them. you can get brand new decals online so they can easily be spruced up a bit :shrug:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

It would probably be best if you didn't try to win these. :freak:
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Mooneggs wrote:It would probably be best if you didn't try to win these. :freak:
Oh Moony, you're so silly! They wouldn't even match your cars!

If you're going after them, good luck, and you'll have more rare parts I want :O
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Mooneggs wrote:It would probably be best if you didn't try to win these. :freak:
lmfao you dont need anymore rims..or maybe you do and you can sell your ms-01r's without caps and sell the caps to muah
RobMinhas wrote:
Oh Moony, you're so silly! They wouldn't even match your cars!

If you're going after them, good luck, and you'll have more rare parts I want :O
and if he had them powder coated black or white i think they would look nice on his whips
DeadMaker

Post by DeadMaker »

From 33 to 35 offset (witch most 16'' rims have)is this a big difference?
Black Mazda Mx3 Rs 1997 B6DE
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

DeadMaker wrote:From 33 to 35 offset (witch most 16'' rims have)is this a big difference?
33mm is two mm further out toward your fenders than the 35. Not a big deal.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Mark if you really want these wheels I may try and jack the auction up a bit ;) but really though I know where another set is but the guy wants new price for them though. I have seen 3 sets of these sell in the past 2 months so I am sure there will be more. although only one other set had center caps.

See I try and set my car apart from moon because in some ways it looks like I am copying him. So i try and find a different wheel to set myself apart and now look what happens... :lol:
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Josh wrote:Mark if you really want these wheels I may try and jack the auction up a bit ;) but really though I know where another set is but the guy wants new price for them though. I have seen 3 sets of these sell in the past 2 months so I am sure there will be more. although only one other set had center caps.

See I try and set my car apart from moon because in some ways it looks like I am copying him. So i try and find a different wheel to set myself apart and now look what happens... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”