[WTB] Distributor

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Deax_9
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] Distributor

Post by Deax_9 »

Hey everyone, I am in need of a distributor as I've been having faulty distributor fail on me even the re manufactured one. I know everyone says to go HEI MOD but I want to see what I can do with some other distributors first. I have a 1993 MX-3 SE 1.8L. If anyone has any for cheap, I would appreciate it, again I'm looking for multiple distributors, not just one so let me know guys. I live in Eau Claire, WI, 54703 if you want to tell me how much shipping is too, that would be appreciated. Thank Guys

P.S If you guys do have a distributor, please give me a heads up on how used it is
korpit
antispam: No

Re: [WTB] Distributor

Post by korpit »

I have one shipping is about 20.00 from me and say 25.00 for the unit?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Instead of creating a new post just look in the Want to Buy section. I and others are advertising this stuff. I suggest you stick with the T0T57072 Disty as it's the newer version of the 7071 that was very problematic.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ok, I thought you were in a hurry. :D Check your messages I sent you the quote for shipping after taking the parcel to the Post Office. I said I'd take $10 off the price of the disty to help with your shipping cost. It's packaged and I'm just waiting for you to PayPal me. Cheers.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”