Aussie Christmas Rush

Off-Topic Discussions
-eunos-
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Aussie Christmas Rush

Post by -eunos- »

This happened in a local shopping center this morning... obviously trying to get that had to get Christmas Carpark... lol

solo_ryder

Re: Aussie Christmas Rush

Post by solo_ryder »

Yaris = dope stance
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

This reminds me of last night ;D I went to work from 6-10 PM(Crap shift, I know!!), but I stopped by the mall on the way to work and saw a Geo Metro parked in the middle of 4 parking spaces... almost dead center on the crossed lines(X shape, you know), and was annoyed... Then I realized 4 other cars had parked in a square around the douche, so he couldn't get out. Made my night, knowing I'm not the only person who thought that was so stupid... They went all out too, parking diagonally themselves to block him in.

If you can't park a car properly... chances are you can't drive it properly either.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

lol that pic is awesome, I hate douches who park in 2 spaces when they have a newer car figuring that it will be less likely to get damaged, concrete princesses with lifted pretty trucks do that s--- to, what they don't realize is that statistically they have are 65% more likely to have their vehicle vandalized by doing that.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I rounded up 6 shopping carts and placed them up against a guys car just a couple of months ago. They looked like they had rolled into the idiots car. Of course I was careful to place them as to not damage his paint. :lol:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Off-Topic”