question for engine

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
riku
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

question for engine

Post by riku »

my mx3 engine is a 1.6-b6 EGI manual.I wonder if you have 110HP or 90cv.have the same structure as the 110cv.can be ordered spare parts for a b6-D which is a 110HP? another query is not mine Air aondicionair.me someone could clarify where my mx3 and how many hp is it? thanks
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: question for engine

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

really bad first post. :?
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:really bad first post. :?
I think there's probably a language barrier...
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
riku

Post by riku »

My mx3 engine is a 1.6 b6 manual EGI
Did it want to know if it has 110hp or 90hp.has the same structure that 110cv.I can to ask for spare parts for one b6-D that is one 110CV? Other one consults, someone might catch on because it does not take Air conditioning? Thank you
pd:sorry for my bad english.!
ice_mann

Post by ice_mann »

The power would depend on wether you had the SOHC(90HP) or the DOHC(110HP). Is there DOHC stamped on the top? If yes its, it has 110HP if no it has 90HP. If you put pics up we could tell easier.
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
riku

Post by riku »

My mx3 the lid has of 110hp.Is a DOHC, my problem is that in my card of the car it puts b6-egi with 65kw is to say 90hp but without Air conditioning.no understandd nothing, someone can explain it to me?thanks
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

if im undertstanding correctly ur manual says its a sohc but the block says dohc ?
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
riku

Post by riku »

Exactly.in the card of the car puts year 1996 65KW, 90hp i the block of my mx3 is one 110hp. the card of the car this a mistaken.but the car does not take air conditioning.refills I can ask for them for one b6-D? Or since must I do?
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

a 1996 rs is a b6 dohc. 1992-1993 rs are b6 sohc
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

What language do you speak?

If your engine says "DOHC" then it's the 110.

About Air Conditioning though, I put up a post that could help you.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=69675" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This will show you what parts you need.

Some of the models did not have air conditioning.

If you have the parts in the pictures, you have air conditioning.

You will need to refill it.

If you do not have the parts, then you have to buy them and put them in your car.

Se Habla Español?
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
riku

Post by riku »

SuperK wrote:What language do you speak?

If your engine says "DOHC" then it's the 110.

About Air Conditioning though, I put up a post that could help you.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=69675" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This will show you what parts you need.

Some of the models did not have air conditioning.

If you have the parts in the pictures, you have air conditioning.

You will need to refill it.

If you do not have the parts, then you have to buy them and put them in your car.

Se Habla Español?
Ok.In my mx3 does not take the air conditioning because this takes only a ventilator.To install it I have looked at the post and already more or less to do it to him since then.one question my mx3 is a letter engine b6-egi.to ask for supplies for one b6-D? I am of spain.thanks
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I think if you posted your question in Spanish there are enough people on the forum who could translate your question so that you will be better understood.

I believe he is asking if he can use B6-D parts/supplies for his engine, which is not a B6-D.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

Riku, my parents are spaniards, and I speak fluent castellian, I can help you if you send me a Private message. Or I can translate for you if you'd like.
Riku, my padres son espanoles, y yo hablo castellano. Si me mandas un mensaje en privado, yo te puedo ayudar o te puedo traducir.
I'm very knowledgable on mazda engines and foreign models, so PM me and I'll try and help you.
Yo conozco bastante bien los autos mazda, incluyendo los modelos extrangeros. Ellos varian cuando vienen a los estados unidos.
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
riku

Post by riku »

[quote = " MapaX5 "] Riku , mis padres españoles hijo, y hablo castellian fluidez en contra, te puedo " Ayudar si me mandas Mensaje Privado de la ONU. O puedo " traducir el párrafo Usted si lo desea .
Riku , "Mi hijo de padres criollos , y yo hablo castellano . Si me mandas de Las Naciones, Unidas Mensaje En Privado, yo te puedo " Ayudar o te puedo " traducir .
Estoy Muy bien Informado en Los Motores de Mazda y Modelos Extranjeros , Por Lo Que me voy Tarde y un TRATAR de ayudarle .
Yo Conozco Bastante bien mazda autos de Los , Los extrangeros incluyendo Modelos . Vienen de UNO de Cuando de Varian de Ellos ESTADOS UNIDOS Los . [ / quote]

mapax5 gracias por la ayuda.te he enviado un emailen todo caso necesito saber de donde viene mi mx3 i como pedir repuestos porque la ficha del coche me pone que es un 90hp si el bloque es de un 110hp.la ficha esta muy mal hecha?no llego a entender nada.gracias i saludos !
davidmorgan744

Post by davidmorgan744 »

Here is a solution for your problem even if the structure of both the engines are similar but it is differ in arrangement and there is mention of the engines about its names and brand. It is a best way to identify it.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”