PARTS

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
911InsideJob
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

PARTS

Post by 911InsideJob »

I know this is in the forums somewhere. I just cannot find anything.

I have found and bought a few parts I need such as forged .015" oversized pistons, new bearings, some of the gaskets, stage 2 clutch, ect, ect... Yet I still need over sized rings and the intake manifold from the efini ms8... and a good pair of performance exhaust manifolds for the ZE (not K8!) (I know it will not bolt up stock, gonna be using resonators)

Does anyone know someone with these parts for sale or a reputable supplier. I find they are quite rare! Thanks for you help guys.
ice_mann
antispam: No

Re: PARTS

Post by ice_mann »

Try ipp.net, now I dont know if they will have what your looking for but they have just about anything that you could ever want to put into your engine.
OR
Try looking in the for sale section, there's tons of stuff available there...
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Re: PARTS

Post by mikeinaus »

you can get some headers off of ebay for fairly cheap. youll have to push the catalytic converter back 6" or so for them to fit. search for mx6 or probe gt headers...

as for the other parts i think there was a thread in the v6 forum recently looking for similar parts. a few stores were listed there you could checkout.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”