what upgrades could i get ?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
danialson
antispam: No

what upgrades could i get ?

Post by danialson »

hey guys ,. just interested to know what mods or what changes you have made to your car to make it just that little bit more speshal .

ive recently got new mats , new car seats , new sound system , fixed my sunroof .
im planning on getting new rims , but the stock ones are in pretty good condition so i might wear them out abit before i get new ones :)

what modications should i think about ?
Dark_Rider2k3

Re: what upgrades could i get ?

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

My car mods:

new Rims (Motegi MR7)
FX Designs Combat side skirts and front bumper
Smoked RX-7 front turn signals (the bumper was modded to fit them.. won't fit in a stock bumper)

Plans:

exterior:

Paint (maybe powdercoat?) Calipers
Projector headlights (the DOT approved ones)
Slim visors
Rear wiper assembly
Aftermarket sunroof
Window tint (very slight tint)

interior:

re-upholstered seats
new carpet
headliner

not sure of any custom mods yet... too busy worried about my BP swap to care.. but this is a list I've had of things I want to do..
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

I think the car is epic stock.. GS anyways.
So you at least need a stock spoiler.. and lip!!
Upgrade the suspension. Just basically do an amazing tune up. Touch up paint. Car will be mint!!

MUST:
STOCK Spoiler
STOCK Lip
Clear Corners (ORANGE IS NASTY)
I would paint the tail lights red. Cost you $5. I'm not a fan of dropping 150 on altezzas.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

Hoodzy wrote:I think the car is epic stock.. GS anyways.

MUST:
STOCK Spoiler
STOCK Lip
Clear Corners (ORANGE IS NASTY)
I would paint the tail lights red. Cost you $5. I'm not a fan of dropping 150 on altezzas.
Just make sure you get an rs raised spoiler, and run altezzas like mine even when your car isnt painted right yet :lol:

and whats wrong with orange? lol
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

There is much to learn, Danialson.
Use the wisdom of the Elders.
Guide your curser to the word "search" in the red banner. You must then type in keywords for your qustion, and all will be revealed.
The way of the MX-3 modification can be long and treacherous. You must stay focused, and learn like the Grasshopper. Be not tempted by Dropzone coilovers, and Ebay chips, for they are like the Snake.
The path is open for you. Now, you must walk it alone, until your search brings you questions that are unanswered by the "Search".
*Cue Japanese Flute music*
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Appearance”