hello eveyone

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
djfinn
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

hello eveyone

Post by djfinn »

Im dan finn, im 20 from east stroudsburg pa right by the nj border on i-80. i just recently bought a 93 mx-3 for $500. i used to drive my dads 88 mazda 323 gtx
ice_mann
antispam: No

Re: hello eveyone

Post by ice_mann »

Whats up Dan? Thats pretty cool that your dad had a 323 gtx, there pretty sweet. haha, but seriously got any plans for the mx? Any pics of either the 323 or the mx would be pretty awsome.
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
MX-3zoom

Post by MX-3zoom »

welcome.

Pics please :D

Hope you enjoy the mx...
[What can you say, I have a fetish for 3's]
mikeetown wrote: Do what you want to do dude cause in the end, your mx-3 is all about you.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Welcome!
Yeah, we're pic Ho's.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
djfinn

Post by djfinn »

here are some pics of the mx-3

some body damage :(

ice_mann
antispam: No

Post by ice_mann »

Other than the damage it looks pretty clean and it appears that you are missing some rear mud guards, :lol: , check these out:

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74233" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah, it looks really good except that side. I had the same damage on both sides of my stock one. My brother did one side, and my ex did the other.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
djfinn

Post by djfinn »

yea i saw those mud guards but i don't really have the money right now lol im a poor college student, and about the damage im going to buff it and put some touch up paint on it and see how that looks
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

That'll help. You can also try the dry ice trick, and/ or push it out from the inside.
djfinn

Post by djfinn »

what is the dry ice trick?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Heat the dent up with a hair dryer and get it as hot as you can then turn a can of compressed air (co2) upside down and spray the heated area. POP! The dent pops out like majic,,,sort of.

Oh and Hello
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Introduction Forum”