Dia's 92 Mazda MX3 GSZE WoRkLoG. (Turbo Project)

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
DiaMagus
antispam: No

Dia's 92 Mazda MX3 GSZE WoRkLoG. (Turbo Project)

Post by DiaMagus »

Well there is alot I have accomplished before this like putting in the ze rebuilding modding the brake booster etc!. I will get pics up of some of that process soon. So here is my first pic of my new tapped pan, for my return line.. Woohoozerzage.

New worklog. Give me time! Let me know if yall want me to keep up photos of my progress and all a' dat
johnmx3ze

Re: Dia's 92 Mazda MX3 GSZE WoRkLoG. (Turbo Project)

Post by johnmx3ze »

WWooouuhoooo tapped oil pan!

hehe keep the pics comming i wanna see that!

good luck
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SpatialTerror

Post by SpatialTerror »

great work so far.
cant wait to see more
93 GS-R with crank pulley racing clutch and flywheel, magnaflow cat back exhaust, short ram air, 12" rockford fosgate p2 subs, on a amp 500rms, jvc touch screen deck.work log --->http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75217
92 RS with lowering springs, and body kit.
SpatialTerror
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

I know pretty hardcore aren't I... hahaha. Gotta start somewhere :)
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

Straight neck KLZE Rebuilt by I! All KL31

another pic of it..

Modded brake booster... So it would quit hitting the master when I drove it economy wise even not even getting on it. .. . KL36 PCM for the correct vris was the whole reason I did it z lol

B4 1nterc0073r 1n$il@tIon

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Nice. I'm enjoying the anticipation.
HOw about more info on the rebuild?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

fowljesse wrote:Nice. I'm enjoying the anticipation.
HOw about more info on the rebuild?

I think my dad through out the memory card. I just graduated natef certified last night. I'll find the pictures somewhere that I took during the build.

Well heres the run down. All new seals gaskets bearings, o rings bushings blah blah. New .020" over 10:1 jspec pistons. Block is bored .020" over. Planed heads. The run down. 1050 miles on it thats why shes torn down. Broke in time to slam some air into this bad boy. I'll take some pics of all my gear. I have everything for my turbo setup except a adj. fuel pressure regulator and some oil line. :p I'll take pics as I go- It will be fun! Like cribbage? Just kdding :welder:
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

You tapped the oil pan huh? That's how it aaaaaaalllllllllll starts lol!

Waiting to see your set up. Nice job on fitting the straight neck in there (you can almost see some rubbing marks on the brake master cyl.

How long did the rebuild take you?
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

I am in school for auto tech. I graduated on wednesday actually. Anyways I rebuilt it in school to rebuild get parts machine bore helicoil pull the k8 install it couple months

of course I could rebuild a kl with my toes now =P
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

The marks are from before I swapped the mx6 booster in. :p It was slapping it silly- hahah I was like not good.

Im about to go out and take some pics of where im at. They'll be up soon
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

DiaMagus wrote:Straight neck KLZE Rebuilt by I! All KL31

another pic of it..

Modded brake booster... So it would quit hitting the master when I drove it economy wise even not even getting on it. .. . KL36 PCM for the correct vris was the whole reason I did it z lol

B4 1nterc0073r 1n$il@tIon

Well here is some more progress.. Powersteering gone

On the left my mx3 on the right my mx6 with smashed out windows :) Thaz what i think of dat

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”