Turn Signal Issues and Gas Issues

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Jarek93
antispam: No

Turn Signal Issues and Gas Issues

Post by Jarek93 »

I replaced my signal relay and the bulbs and none of my turn signals work. The clicking is active when i use the turn-signal, but there is no arrows that appear on the driver-dash.
Also, my gas-gauge constantly says E and has the light on saying that my tank is empty, however it is not and I can drive around for hours to prove that there is gas in it, i basically remember that 20$ fills up my tank and I just go from there usually. However I would like to fix it, as well as fix my turn signals.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Turn Signal Issues and Gas Issues

Post by Ryan »

Not sure on the signals, but the float in your tank has a leak in it, and sank. just replace it. any Mx-3, and I would imagine any 323 of similar style.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Jarek93

Post by Jarek93 »

thanks. i just pm'd you cause i saw you were online. will do.
Jarek93

Post by Jarek93 »

Fixed it.
Problem: Bad Hazard Fuse that had the filament still in tact forming a Z like it should, but it was still bad due to something else, my guess is corrosion. [go figure]

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”